List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Dates:
Friday 5th October 9am - Free Agency Begins(we can officially table an offer for Lynch)
Monday 8th October 10am - Trade Period Begins
Friday 12th October 5pm - Restricted Free Agency Offer Period Ends/Unrestricted Free Agency Ends
Monday 15th October 2pm - Restricted Free Agency Matching Period Ends
Wednesday 17th October 8.30pm - Trading Of Players Only End
Friday 16th November 2pm - Trading of Picks Only Ends
LOL what is the point of opening up the trade period on the 8th of October when the AFL are having the final hour in primetime on the 17th of October, no way will any decent trades get done before 7:30pm on the 17th or if they do they will held back from being announced, just start the trade period on the 15th and make it 3 days.

LOL what is the point of opening up the trade period on the 8th of October when the AFL are having the final hour in primetime on the 17th of October, no way will any decent trades get done before 7:30pm on the 17th or if they do they will held back from being announced, just start the trade period on the 15th and make it 3 days.

At least they did shorten it a bit, but I agree. Could be even less action early on especially as they have almost up until the draft to swap picks so don’t expect that to happen until after trade week.

At least they did shorten it a bit, but I agree. Could be even less action early on especially as they have almost up until the draft to swap picks so don’t expect that to happen until after trade week.
If we get Crouch we are going to have to wait until the 17th from 7:30pm to confirm it because it would be one of the bigger trades and the AFL will demand it gets announced on primetime tv.

i think you misunderstand. the trade period opens on the 17th of october, the rest is just the trade radio broadcast dates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As per the above couple of posts looks like Tom Lynch to the Tigers is a done deal!

Look out defenders in 2019! We now have two of the best tall forwards in the league to go along with the best small forwards in the league!
Add that to the best player, best captain, best defender and best under rated player in the league.

Lynch and Jack up front for the tigers

Demons getting May would be huge and he teams up with Lever.

Seems to me we as a comp are going back to traditional set ups as teams have exploited the 1 tall forward set up.

Kamikaze game style with 1 tall and medium forwards looks like it's getting binned the comp over except for one team who look like being left at the starting gates, looks like pies going into 2019 with DeGoey and Cox set up, a set up which IMO has run its race and expired.

Need one more tall/Ruck and a inside bull and I will be a very happy camper.

HF: Rioli - Riewoldt - Butler
FF: Caddy - Lynch - Castagna

Guest appearances
Martin , Cotchin , Edwards , Lambert , Higgins
Im hoping Bolton has a massive pre season and improves his tank. With his aerial capability he can be a like for like with Castagna without the shitness.

Butler
Rioli
Bolton
At the feet of Caddy, Jack and Lynch now thats scary.

So with rumours going around we might be offering our first for BCrouch, who I suspect is on >$500k... plus other rumours that BEllis and Conca might be on the trot (>$700k)... could we make a million dollar play for Josh Kelly (and ignore BCrouch)? Both first rounds could be a starting point since it’s widely tipped he will leave via FA next year.

I know Norf are strongly linked, but they have struggled to land a big name player...

So with rumours going around we might be offering our first for BCrouch, who I suspect is on >$500k... plus other rumours that BEllis and Conca might be on the trot (>$700k)... could we make a million dollar play for Josh Kelly (and ignore BCrouch)? Both first rounds could be a starting point since it’s widely tipped he will leave via FA next year.

I know Norf are strongly linked, but they have struggled to land a big name player...
Polec not a big enough name for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back