List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really pissed off with that, if they have no contingency then they all need a kick up the arse
Lloyd wasn't given a fair go and is shitloads better than 64 FFS

Not sure why everyone is so angry, can't exactly walk into a trade room and demand a higher pick for a bloke we hardly played.

Yes we know he provided good service when playing at AFL Level but it would have been impossible for us to ask for much more than that.

as much as a i trust the club i will admit ill be extremely disappointed if we dont add some depth after our dealings so far

obviously lynch is a ******* huge get but surely there is something in the pipeline, surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For once we had players with currency during trade period, instead we take a fire sale approach and get bent by other clubs. Really don’t understand the logic unless there is something I am missing... the trades for miles Ellis and Lloyd have been losses for us, costing us valuable depth in exchange for peanuts. We still only have 2 picks below 50 in the draft

I'm really pissed off with that, if they have no contingency then they all need a kick up the arse
Lloyd wasn't given a fair go and is shitloads better than 64 FFS
He is turning 29 and plays in the reserves.

Not sure why everyone is so angry, can't exactly walk into a trade room and demand a higher pick for a bloke we hardly played.

Yes we know he provided good service when playing at AFL Level but it would have been impossible for us to ask for much more than that.

Exactly. Lloyd wants to go for more opportunities. We can hardly stop him because we think he's worth more than a late pic. In reality he's not worth much more.

Pick 64 is about right IMO. Not when you compare it to Scully for potentially 53, but 64 is about right for a very good VFL player and OK AFL player.
Agreed its around that range but for that pick may as well kept him. I highly doubt we will bring in a player at 64 who can do more than Lloyd. Bloke can play forward and midfield and have an impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back