List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I would hope that we have a choice of Ward vs Erasmus at 7.
Ward looks a very good mid who could easily play 200+ games.
Erasmus looks like he has a higher ceiling but is a bigger risk.

I wonder if BH will go with Erasmus if their was a choice of both of them. As he said on SEN, no risk, no biscuit.
I’m hoping just 1 gets there. So greedy

Sorry to hear brother. My little mate passed away in his sleep a few months back. Had to wait for the travel restrictions lifted a little to go spread his ashes on his favourite spot. That hurt. I miss him.

yeah I miss my dog to , he was best mate apart from my brother . I was feeding the ex’s dogs last night and I filled his bowl and asked my little boy to get him as he dinner was ready , myex just looking at and says are you ok and I sajd yeah why and she sajd the dog passed away yesterday remember :(

I did a video for him I will try upload it onto here somehow if I can figure it out . It’s a tear jerker so get some Kleenex ready

Really hope we get a readymade midfielder this draft, it's what we need to shore us up and top us off.

B/ Grimes, Tarrant, Broad
HB/ Vlastuin, Balta, Short
C/ McIntosh, Cotchin, Lambert
HF/ Edwards, Riewoldt, Bolton
F/ Stack/Caddy, Lynch, Baker
R/ Nankervis, Martin, Prestia
Int/ Soldo, Graham, Rioli, Ward/Hobbs

emg/ Pickett, Castagna, Ross, Collier-Dawkins

Agree.

Assuming no injuries come finals time that backline looks rock solid as does the forward line.

Midfield is the clear weak link, but hopefully with a longer break we can get our older boys right for one more crack. I also think we made need to use Dusty in the midfield more this year.

yeah I miss my dog to , he was best mate apart from my brother . I was feeding the ex’s dogs last night and I filled his bowl and asked my little boy to get him as he dinner was ready , myex just looking at and says are you ok and I sajd yeah why and she sajd the dog passed away yesterday remember :(

I did a video for him I will try upload it onto here somehow if I can figure it out . It’s a tear jerker so get some Kleenex ready

Dam dude. Not sure if I could watch that with out a bottle of 🥃
Yeah it’s a hard one to get used to.
Watching my daughter spread his ashes wasn’t easy. Watching it disappear across the beach hoping he’d coming running around the dune just didn’t happen.

I thought there was gonna be a Karen situation because some guy took a photo of my 4 year old and myself releasing them but instead I think it was more a surreal moment. He just smiled and nodded and called out to his boarder collie.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah would cost garths spot
Both
Need 6 spots (6 live picks) but only have 3 at the moment. Delist Garth and Egg will make 5
We will have delist 2 of Miller, Biggy, Cumbo if we bring another player in. Apparently Stacky and Parker are as good as signed.

If we trade live picks for a future round 1 pick before the list lodgement deadline then less players will delisted.

Both Essendon and Saints have an excess of list spots but shortage of draft picks so possible one of them might like to trade.

Would have to be 28 + 38 + 40 for a future 1st and a later pick back.

One of most traumatic things I’ve had to do in my life. I rang the vet Tuesday to book him in and was talking to reception and I tried to talk about it but broke down I had to hang up and ring back
I've been there a few times. Hate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hindsight hero, can't get every decision right.

Who was your pick in the 2017 rookie draft?
"Hindsight hero" lol ok flog! How's passing up Oscar Allen the under 18 Captain who was unanimous voted Larke medallist rocket science. It's the same as Conca over Lynch or Corey Ellis who was a bland HBF who averaged 12 possies over anybody.

Agree.

Assuming no injuries come finals time that backline looks rock solid as does the forward line.

Midfield is the clear weak link, but hopefully with a longer break we can get our older boys right for one more crack. I also think we made need to use Dusty in the midfield more this year.
keep telling you blokes pickett plays

I didn't think Scott was a fan of Schlensog, and vice versa. Some level of bad blood between them. Seemed like Scarlett was his biggest advocate at the Cats, and he's not there anymore. Would seem strange that he'd be itching to get back there if there was any other club interested (i.e. us).

I guess the question is, would he be an upgrade on Miller? Because we potentially have to let him go to make room.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
I wrote previously here that the likelyhood of picking up the Schlong ended after we signed Robbie Tarrant. We have Tarrant, Balta, Grimes, Broad, Miller and Biggy as key backs.

We will draft one more (Gibcus if he's seen as best available or perhaps Bazzo later ?) at the draft and go with that for the next year or two. Apparently there's a plethora of talls in the 22 draft as well.

No Schlong for Richmond.

One of most traumatic things I’ve had to do in my life. I rang the vet Tuesday to book him in and was talking to reception and I tried to talk about it but broke down I had to hang up and ring back
Oh geez mate sorry. My boy is on the way out sooner rather than later too. The vet set they won't operate on him again so we're just making his remaining time comfortable and fun. He's had a great run at 15 for a big dog that's a pretty good innings. I really sympathise with you. Best of luck.

RIP Trade Period

Narkle
Wallis
Cerra
Dunstan
Brodie
Green
Hopper

and anyone else we missed out on
When you say "missed out on", what it really means is "weren't interested in". If we had salary cap and/or desire to trade for any of those 5 who moved clubs we'd have certainly been able to attract them to Tigerland. There's nothing to suggest that Green and Hopper were ever on the table in any form. You're making us sound like North Melbourne.

I wrote previously here that the likelyhood of picking up the Schlong ended after we signed Robbie Tarrant. We have Tarrant, Balta, Grimes, Broad, Miller and Biggy as key backs.

We will draft one more (Gibcus if he's seen as best available or perhaps Bazzo later ?) at the draft and go with that for the next year or two. Apparently there's a plethora of talls in the 22 draft as well.

No Schlong for Richmond.
I don't think getting Tarrant means that necessarily. Blake is only 21. Tarrant has 2 years left max, Grimes probably 3. Broad isn't really a KPD although can do a job there. Miller is speculative. If the club rated him as highly as alot of people on here he'd have a contract already. Biggy is iffy too. Would either of those two be described as the best key position player outside of the AFL if they weren't on our list? Not a chance.

Plus he can play forward also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back