Live Event Trade Radio 2022 - And we're off, 7am-7pm weekdays

Remove this Banner Ad

7am AEDT: Kane Cornes* and Matthew Lloyd*
9am AEDT: Cam Luke# and Josh Jenkins* / Adam Cooney*
11am AEDT: Sarah Olle^ and Josh Gabelich^
12pm AEDT: Riley Beveridge^ and Cal Twomey^
1pm AEDT: Sam Edmund^ and Brenton Sanderson* / Brendon Goddard*
3pm AEDT: Damian Barrett^, Stephen Silvagni* and David Noble* / Matthew Rendell*
6pm AEDT: Sam Hargreaves# and Matthew Rendell*

* Former player/coach/recruiter
^ Footy journalist
# Host/journalist

Listen live: AFL Trade Radio

Last edited:

Mitch Cleary saying Swans intretsed in Aaron Francis

Would swap for Ben Ronke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It honestly seems to me like they actively encourage the nuffies to call in with ridiculous trade suggestions and blatant trolls, just to spice up the boredom.
Well I mean, literally nothing has happened over almost 26 hours of radio. Well nothing isn't fair, we've learnt:

Hunter might look at a trade
Brisbane has entered the Bowes race but Geelong are favourites
Sydney are looking at Francis

In 26 hours...

And list making. Most shows have a list of some sort. Kano just gave us his 10 most valuable players lets not forget.
Honestly, one hour update is enough at the end of the day, even that's too long. No trades done, no new requests, thanks, have a good evening.

Who even calls or texts in? Those campaigners need to question themselves and see if their life is heading in the direction they intended it to.
My favorite ones are the guys that call up with the most unrealistic 8 team "mega" trade that has less than 0% chance of happening and you can tell they've researched the points value ect. for hours upon hours only to be told by the host that it'll never happen

Adam Cooney just said the Gold Coast is north of Brisbane... surely it was sarcasm nobody can be that dense.:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back