Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

End of last year our structure looked much better when greenwood played as a pseudo full forward. Defs think we should be going this avenue at least until someone earns the spot through vfl form. Sellers showed last year in vfl he can find form would love him to eventually get the spot

Keen to hear how Eddie Ford trains
A ton of horsepower. Looks like a mustang.
But also soars around the ground like a falcon.
Patrols the forward line like a ranger.

A ton of horsepower. Looks like a mustang.
But also soars around the ground like a falcon.
Patrols the forward line like a ranger.
nav-gt40-mki.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fords break down more often than Chom

give me Japanese anyday !:cool:

Until EV's drop in price, I'm loyal to the car brand favored by Lesbians the world over; Subaru.

Until EV's drop in price, I'm loyal to the car brand favored by Lesbians the world over; Subaru.

they've just removed the Govt discounts on EV's here...now the car yards can't sell them and the 2nd hand market has crashed so im guessing the prices for 2nd hand ones will be pretty good soon !

they've just removed the Govt discounts on EV's here...now the car yards can't sell them and the 2nd hand market has crashed so im guessing the prices for 2nd hand ones will be pretty good soon !

This made me excited until I realised "here" means 'New Zealand'.

I once drove from somewhere between Portsea and Rye to Tullamarine in under an hour in a 1980 Subaru Leone Coupe.

And gen 2 and 3 Outbacks are *en brilliant on s**t roads and narrow, windy roads. Hold the road better than nearly anything else. And you can take them anywhere (unless some idiot Richmond supporter leaves a bunch of firewood rounds hidden in the grass behind the track. That'll rip the front end off. :mad: )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back