Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we trying to create a conflict here? We get two great reports. Prefer one or the other as suits your taste, but please don't denigrate the one you don't like. There will be many who have a different view. I like both, and appreciate the different flavours they offer. How lucky are we?
I like both as well - it's great to have more than one pair of eyes watching training, because we can get different takes on what's happening.

On rewatching the Crows game, I observed that Kelly didn’t make any major mistakes but he also didn’t commit to and physically impact several marking contests in his vicinity. He needs a much more physically-combative (Murphy-like) attitude if he’s going to make it but I just don’t think that’s who he is as a person.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
But it doesn’t have to be Murphy like, not many are. A reasonable effort to begin with would awesome.

I cant seem to fathom why he is getting a run
I hope someone can enlighten me
Because he is tall and athletic and showed poise under pressure on ANZAC Day. He could also be a very versatile player if he keeps improving and growing in confidence.

I cant seem to fathom why he is getting a run
I hope someone can enlighten me
With us lacking talls, and having to often use WHE in a tall role, I think they were hoping he'd be able to impact down the line aerial contests. He isn't impacting them. I don't think he'll hold his spot.

With us lacking talls, and having to often use WHE in a tall role, I think they were hoping he'd be able to impact down the line aerial contests. He isn't impacting them. I don't think he'll hold his spot.
Didnt he injure himself attempting a specie in his first game or so?

WHE still flys for plenty and gets both hands to them , but drops most of them. Maybe that's why.......?
If you're dropping contested marks, you're giving the smalls soft spills. Talls not getting near it is the real issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On rewatching the Crows game, I observed that Kelly didn’t make any major mistakes but he also didn’t commit to and physically impact several marking contests in his vicinity. He needs a much more physically-combative (Murphy-like) attitude if he’s going to make it but I just don’t think that’s who he is as a person.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I can see why it is considered strange then - football is a physical game and the big fellas need to be providing a bit of grunt, whilst the Raines and Daicos types provide the silky skills.

Lol, I've said that before too. He looks so gentle, polite & kind. Nothing like his Dad or brother..😂
There has already been a statue of him sculpted. You may have seen it around.

il_fullxfull.2737077995_b3wp.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back