Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Trump is planning to give himself a big military style send-off on the morning of Biden's inauguration, with a red carpet, military band and jets flying overhead.

What's hilarious is that he has apparently banned anyone from his inner circle of making Richard Nixon references, and yet he's going to depart the White House on Marine One...

What's hilarious is that he has apparently banned anyone from his inner circle of making Richard Nixon references, and yet he's going to depart the White House on Marine One...

That comparison is an insult to Nixon. He may have been a campaigner but he wasn't a delusional dumb campaigner.

I've always enjoyed Colonial/Telstra/Etihad/Marvel Dome. Great atmosphere. Great viewing ground. As under rated as the GEE is over rated.
Yep. When I lived in Melbourne I always preferred the games at Marvel (by any name) then at the MCG. Though like any stadium get on level 4 at Marvel, Level 5 at AO, nosebleeds at MCG etc. and it's generally a s**t atmosphere as you lack the view of TV, but not close enough to the game itself to balance it out. I always made sure to get a seat on the ground level at Marvel, you get right up close to the action.

Separating out the atmosphere from the games themselves from what you get from the ground itself, then one's have been to (for AFL matches) it's AO >> Marvel > MCG > Princes Park >> Footy Park > Geelong (this was pre-redevelopment) > Waverly Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could he catch Covid-19 if he was safely locked up in jail, that's what I'd like to know!

Overcrowding is a huge problem in U.S prisons. The U.S government has released COVID-19 into the prison system to reduce the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back