Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

He is talking about illegal immigrants cancelling out the votes of US citizens and his belief the dems are doing so deliberately to shift the voting trends towards them. Issue has nothing to do with race - refer Biden regime's different approach to Cubans fleeing communism.
What about now? Still nothing to do with race? He is now mentioning "the great replacement" by name.

Did you listen to what Biden said? Or is Carlson pointing it out the thing to be condemned?

Inspired attacks - Wikipedia: Great Replacement.

Fears of the white race's extinction, and replacement theory in particular, have been cited by several accused perpetrators of mass shootings between 2018 and 2019. While Camus has stated his own philosophy is a nonviolent one, analysts including Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center say the idea of white genocide has "undoubtedly influenced" American white supremacists, potentially leading to violence.

In October 2018, a gunman killed 11 people and injured 6 in an attack on the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The gunman believed Jews were deliberately importing non-white immigrants into the United States as part of a conspiracy against the white race.

Brenton Harrison Tarrant, the Australian terrorist responsible for the mass shootings at Al Noor Mosque and Linwood Islamic Centre in Christchurch, New Zealand, on 15 March 2019, that killed 51 people and injured 49, named his manifesto The Great Replacement, a reference to Camus's book. In response, Camus condemned violence while reaffirming his desire for a "counter-revolt" against an increase in nonwhite populations.

In 2019, research by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue showed over 24,000 social media mentions of the Great Replacement in the month before the Christchurch shootings, in comparison to just 3,431 mentions in April 2012. The use of the term spiked in April 2019 after the Christchurch mosque shootings..

Patrick Crusius, the suspect in the 2019 El Paso shooting, posted an online manifesto titled The Inconvenient Truth alluding to the "great replacement" and expressing support for "the Christchurch shooter" minutes before the attack. It spoke of a "Hispanic invasion of Texas" leading to "cultural and ethnic replacement" as justifications for the shooting.

What about now? Still nothing to do with race? He is now mentioning "the great replacement" by name.

I think he is simply stating facts. Biden is on track to allow 10m predominately brown people through his open borders. That ok with you? His motivations are to drive wages down among poor people at the behest of democrat donors and more importantly to change the voting demographic. White people are far less likely to vote democrat. I read somewhere that only 20% of white males voted for Joe whereas black Americans vote democrat at around 90%. So what Carlson is saying is true.

I think he is simply stating facts. Biden is on track to allow 10m predominately brown people through his open borders. That ok with you? His motivations are to drive wages down among poor people at the behest of democrat donors and more importantly to change the voting demographic. White people are far less likely to vote democrat. I read somewhere that only 20% of white males voted for Joe whereas black Americans vote democrat at around 90%. So what Carlson is saying is true.
"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black."

Do you accept that he is now talking about "the great replacement"?
Call it what you will. Its happening. Joe Biden has an open border policy with an intent to make white people a minority in America (because they dont vote democrat). His "if you dont vote for me you aint black" comment is telling. He is now on track for 10m ilegal entries in this term alone. He would rather have complete unknowns from the third world decide America's government, rather than try convince people to vote for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it what you will. Its happening. Joe Biden has an open border policy with an intent to make white people a minority in America, because they dont vote democrat. Is on track for 10m in this term. He would rather have complete unknowns from the third world decide America's government.

Aren't all the white Americans descendants from other countries?

Never watched anything this dickhead has ever said, have no idea what he sounds like but remain amazed at how ever single still frame on a quoted video of him looks like a stunned moron. is there ever a point where he doesn't look like that or has he perfected the art completely?
So how would you know he’s a dickhead?

Never watched anything this dickhead has ever said

So how would you know he’s a dickhead?
I've never watched you. I've an opinion on you.
You've never watched Theseventhhamster, you've formed and articulated a position on them.

We've all watched clips of other people, and used them to inform our view/position. (rightly or wrongly).
We don't need to watch the show, to truly understand the position of the presenter.
In fact, you'd probably argue that the show isn't even truly representative of the position of the presenter.

I find it incredible just how many of these right wing conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Trump/Russia was an invention of the Clinton campaign. True.

Hunter Biden’s use of his father to grift millions and his grant of access to his father. True.

Covid came from a lab. Almost certainly true.

Fauci knew it. Almost certainly true.

The US election results are doubtful. True at least in Arizona.

Now I don’t know if this Great Replacement immigration thing is intentional or just incompetence. But it’s getting increasingly difficult to put it down to incompetence.

I've never watched you. I've an opinion on you.
You've never watched Theseventhhamster, you've formed and articulated a position on them.

We've all watched clips of other people, and used them to inform our view/position. (rightly or wrongly).
We don't need to watch the show, to truly understand the position of the presenter.
In fact, you'd probably argue that the show isn't even truly representative of the position of the presenter.
He said he hadn’t even heard his voice.

Call it what you will.
It's not me calling it that. Carlson is now promoting "the great replacement" theory by that name. He's saying that explicitly now. It's not a matter of other people "calling it" that.

Stop hiding from it and trying to change the subject.

The fact that you agree with this white nationalist talking point is neither here nor there.

I find it incredible just how many of these right wing conspiracy theories turn out to be true.
You believed them before the evidence. You continue to believe them when evidence doesn't support your position.
Trump/Russia was an invention of the Clinton campaign. True.
Not true.
Hunter Biden’s use of his father to grift millions and his grant of access to his father. True.
Misleading at least.
Covid came from a lab. Almost certainly true.
Your original point is about "turn out to be true". After two statements you go right back to implication.
Gish Gallop
Fauci knew it. Almost certainly true.
Gish Gallop
The US election results are doubtful. True at least in Arizona.
Gish Gallop
Now I don’t know if this Great Replacement immigration thing is intentional or just incompetence. But it’s getting increasingly difficult to put it down to incompetence.
Can you actually define what the "great replacement" thing is, and why it's anything?

You believed them before the evidence. You continue to believe them when evidence doesn't support your position.

Not true.

Misleading at least.

Your original point is about "turn out to be true". After two statements you go right back to implication.
Gish Gallop

Gish Gallop

Gish Gallop

Can you actually define what the "great replacement" thing is, and why it's anything?
Your responses, especially the Gish Gallop ones, show you neither understand the subjects nor the point I was making.

The Great Replacement theory as I understand it is a theory that there is an intention to wipe out white culture in the US. I don’t subscribe to it.

What is hard to deny, though, in the absence of alternative explanations, is the theory (and this is what Tucker has been talking about) that the Democrats are importing millions of votes in order to preserve power.

Your responses, especially the Gish Gallop ones, show you neither understand the subjects nor the point I was making.
If you don't have any logical response to my statements, you can just say that. If you have a logical response to my statement, make them.
But don't pretend that you're avoiding responding to my points, because you're too logical.

If I don't "understand the subjects nor the point", explain it in a manner that I can. Unless you don't "understand the subjects nor the point" that you're making.

The Great Replacement theory as I understand it
I'm calling you out here, now...
I've provided evidence of what it is, and the deaths it's correlated with.
My definitions of how bad it is... have coincided with the murderers that you now seem to support/defend.
(If that statement upsets you. Please explain why that correlation is negative.

You know full well what the "great replacement" is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back