Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Putin played this numbskull like a dearly out of tune Stradivarius, no surprises.
The embodiment of poorly designed stick to clear a blockage in an outhouse dunny!

Last edited:
93f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's not quite Tucker level, but would have thought Shapiro has asked just a few questions himself over the journey.
Not so sure about that.

As much as I despise Shapiro and would agree with less than 1% of what he says, I have always felt as though he is authentically conservative.

Compared to the Tucker, Tate, Milo etc.. types that simply take the controversial opinion as part of a grift/contrarian persona, I always got the impression that Shapiro is just a guy that is genuinely just an incredibly conservative person. I wouldn't really put him in the conspiracy theorist space.

Not so sure about that.

As much as I despise Shapiro and would agree with less than 1% of what he says, I have always felt as though he is authentically conservative.

Compared to the Tucker, Tate, Milo etc.. types that simply take the controversial opinion as part of a grift/contrarian persona, I always got the impression that Shapiro is just a guy that is genuinely just an incredibly conservative person. I wouldn't really put him in the conspiracy theorist space.
Yeah probably depends what you consider a conspiracy theory. I was thinking about stuff like the wokesters at Sesame Street are trying to trans-ify your kids but you're right that doesn't strictly fit the definition.

I always got the impression that Shapiro is just a guy that is genuinely just an incredibly conservative person. I wouldn't really put him in the conspiracy theorist space.
While it pays well.

He just did Rogan. The first half hour has been about aliens basically, Carlson is a nutbag, reckons the aliens are some sort of spiritual being or whatever the hell he was on about. Rogan disagreed and explained why, that's about where I left it.

Sometimes people get on his pod and they're a lot more lucid and normal than what you see, Carlson is either maintaining the character he plays or he's really that character.

He just did Rogan. The first half hour has been about aliens basically, Carlson is a nutbag, reckons the aliens are some sort of spiritual being or whatever the hell he was on about. Rogan disagreed and explained why, that's about where I left it.

Sometimes people get on his pod and they're a lot more lucid and normal than what you see, Carlson is either maintaining the character he plays or he's really that character.
Always assumed Tuck was playing it up for his audience on Fox. But the more I see of him post-Fox the more I think he may actually have been holding it together and buttoning it down for the corporate gig, bloke seems like a complete conspiracy loon.

And that laugh of his is doing him no favours in that regard either :tearsofjoy:

Always assumed Tuck was playing it up for his audience on Fox. But the more I see of him post-Fox the more I think he may actually have been holding it together and buttoning it down for the corporate gig, bloke seems like a complete conspiracy loon.

And that laugh of his is doing him no favours in that regard either :tearsofjoy:

I would agree with you on this one, he seemed like a "normal" right wing US commentator, but i reckon he's a bit of a nutbag now ha ha. Rogan is happy to discuss and investigate a lot of stupid theories on his pod, when he's shutting you down you know you're probably off your rocker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back