Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs?

These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is no. Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.

It’s all a big culture war for the right.
Cancel culture leftists, corporate Democrats, Covid doomers, the “coloureds”, the atheists, Chinese people - they are the real enemies.

These people love that Russia, it’s the country they want all western ones to be, anti LGBT, racist, domestic violence encouraged.

Putin is their hero. They love him. They certainly love hook more than any non far right western leader.

What is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked my business and kept me indoors for two years? Is he teaching my children to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Is he trying to snuff out Christianity? Does he eat dogs?

These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is no. Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.

It’s all a big culture war for the right.
Cancel culture leftists, corporate Democrats, Covid doomers, the “coloureds”, the atheists, Chinese people - they are the real enemies.

These people love that Russia, it’s the country they want all western ones to be, anti LGBT, racist, domestic violence encouraged.

Putin is their hero. They love him. They certainly love hook more than any non far right western leader.
What the actual *?

I am more left wing than most of the people you will ever talk to. I am a pacifistic anarchist; I believe in collectivisation and nationalisation if and only if consent is sought first. Society is an opt in phenomenon, and if it isn't it's explicitly stated.

Putin is a profoundly dangerous human being. He is a warmonger, and genuinely does not care how many of his people die to achieve his goals. This is problematic - understatement - for those of us who are left wing, because above and beyond all else, we believe in freedom, self improvement, and merit being the difference between individuals.

How many individuals need die in a needless war before the entire rest of the world says, 'ENOUGH? How many need die before all of us reject leaders who use war as a negotiation tactic? How many of us - working class 'Us' - need fall before our leaders get the message?

We do not want to fight Europe's war. We do not want to fight China. We do not want to fight America's war.

We are our own nation. We will choose for ourselves who we will go to war with.

Could our leaders please stand the * up, and inform those who would use us to fight their opponenets that we are not pawns for a chess board?

What the actual fu**?

I am more left wing than most of the people you will ever talk to. I am a pacifistic anarchist; I believe in collectivisation and nationalisation if and only if consent is sought first. Society is an opt in phenomenon, and if it isn't it's explicitly stated.

Putin is a profoundly dangerous human being. He is a warmonger, and genuinely does not care how many of his people die to achieve his goals. This is problematic - understatement - for those of us who are left wing, because above and beyond all else, we believe in freedom, self improvement, and merit being the difference between individuals.

How many individuals need die in a needless war before the entire rest of the world says, 'ENOUGH? How many need die before all of us reject leaders who use war as a negotiation tactic? How many of us - working class 'Us' - need fall before our leaders get the message?

We do not want to fight Europe's war. We do not want to fight China. We do not want to fight America's war.

We are our own nation. We will choose for ourselves who we will go to war with.

Could our leaders please stand the fu** up, and inform those who would use us to fight their opponenets that we are not pawns for a chess board?
You believe in anarchism but also collectivism. I'm sorry but you can't believe in both at the same time. They are completely inconsistent. I'm a lefty and I do not believe in anarchism. It's not consistent with collectivism.

And humans should not be separated by freedom. All humans should be free. What sort of lefty believes some humans should have less freedom then others?

And you hate putin but don't want anyone to fight to stop him. Which means to are enabling him to do what he wants because if everyone takes that attitude then he wins. Unfortunately the free world is something that has to be fought for. Just reality unfortunately. Oh and putin isn't just bad because he is a warmonger. War isn't the only way you can be a monster to humanity. Most violence comes not from war but from brutal crackdowns against one's own people. Putin was a monster before he started wars.

You believe in anarchism but also collectivism. I'm sorry but you can't believe in both at the same time. They are completely inconsistent. I'm a lefty and I do not believe in anarchism. It's not consistent with collectivism.
Nope. Opt in; it's explicitly done with consent.

The pooling of resources is central to most endeavors, Seeds.
And humans should not be separated by freedom. All humans should be free. What sort of lefty believes some humans should have less freedom then others?
... a position on left wing economics and organisation has little bearing on freedom/tyranny. They are different things.

This is not the first time this has been pointed out to you, too.
And you hate putin but don't want anyone to fight to stop him. Which means to are enabling him to do what he wants because if everyone takes that attitude then he wins.
... take a good hard look at my post, Seeds. Go on.

Have you done it yet? Get on with it.

Can you see anywhere in the post I made where I said I do not want anyone to fight to stop him???

:rolleyes:

You could do with some further comprehension, to prevent such incredible reading between the lines.
Unfortunately the free world is something that has to be fought for. Just reality unfortunately. Oh and putin isn't just bad because he is a warmonger. War isn't the only way you can be a monster to humanity. Most violence comes not from war but from brutal crackdowns against one's own people. Putin was a monster before he started wars.
... you're an idiot. Did you even read the post you quoted, at all?

Read the words: I am an anarchist, Seeds. What about the word anarchist makes you think I'm ignoring jack s**t?

It's funny that he is working for a network owned by Rupert Murdoch yet so many of his monologues are railing against "the elites" and "corporate media". There is no bigger or more influential corporate control over the media than what his boss has done in the west.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny that he is working for a network owned by Rupert Murdoch yet so many of his monologues are railing against "the elites" and "corporate media". There is no bigger or more influential corporate control over the media than what his boss has done in the west.
If Murdoch was Russian he'd be called an oligarch, same with Twiggy and Gina they're just the socially acceptable face of obscene wealth and power. Given the chance I doubt their motives would be too many degrees removed from Putin.

Just feeding the same segment of society that screech about the ‘biased MSM’ and then use Sky and Fox as sources - two channels owned and operated by the biggest media mogul in the western world.

I just found out that Tucker Carlson interviewed Bryce Mitchell, a UFC fighter who doesn't wear his tin foil hat in the cage but everywhere else I'd reckon. He was on an MMA podcast the other week and he didn't talk about fighting at all, was all about COVID being a hoax, Russia/Ukraine etc etc, he's a bit of a wacko and probably fits in with Carlson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back