MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently its the last fight on the Prelim show lol.

Flyweight Henry Cejudo (c)vs.T.J. Dillashaw
Heavyweight Greg Hardy vs Allen Crowder
Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs Yancy Medeiros
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs.Dustin Ortiz
Women's Flyweight Paige VanZant vs Rachael Ostovich
Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs Karl Roberson

Preliminary Card (ESPN)
Lightweight
Donald Cerrone vs Alexander Hernandez
Looks like it's on the prelims?
Weird, seeing as they’ve only got Cejudo Dillashaw & Cowboy Alex doing open workouts

Might be an important spot though with a lot watching on espn

Apparently its the last fight on the Prelim show lol.

Flyweight Henry Cejudo (c)vs.T.J. Dillashaw
Heavyweight Greg Hardy vs Allen Crowder
Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs Yancy Medeiros
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs.Dustin Ortiz
Women's Flyweight Paige VanZant vs Rachael Ostovich
Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs Karl Roberson

Preliminary Card (ESPN)
Lightweight
Donald Cerrone vs Alexander Hernandez
No ******* idea how Cowboy is on the prelims.

Must be important for some tv deal I would imagine

Didn't someone come out (admittedly a long time ago now so things could have changed - may have been Miesha Tate now that I think about it) and say that it is financially better for them to be the "main event" of the prelim card than an early fight on the main card?

Didn't someone come out (admittedly a long time ago now so things could have changed - may have been Miesha Tate now that I think about it) and say that it is financially better for them to be the "main event" of the prelim card than an early fight on the main card?

Yeh I think it was. From memory the fighters pay scales and contracts don’t necesarily correlate to ppv/main event status. So you can have someone leading off a ppv gettong paid more than a main eventer (Silva will get more than both guys in the main event in melbourne for instance).

If it’s a PPV card the ufc will still have a “feature prelim” and those guys get a top up as they don’t get any ppv money either.

This one with cowboy still seems weird cause he’s the “featured prelim” on a non ppv show, I can’t recall seeing something like that before. Safe to say he will be the best or second best paid guy on the whole card. I think his fight is at least televised and not just a fight pass fight but I’m not 100% sure

I don't think I'm right on this.

Some of the fight nights will be on ESPN+.....I'm not sure if those events will be on the 2 ESPN channels on Foxtel. ESPN+ is a steaming app and I'm pretty sure it's only available in the U.S.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I right on this.

Some of the fight nights will be on ESPN+.....I'm not sure if those events will be on the 2 ESPN channels on Foxtel. ESPN+ is a steaming app and I'm pretty sure it's only available in the U.S.

Checked it, def on ESPN via Foxtel :)

They've actually got a fair bit of flashback fights and a pre-show show during the day too.

So all the ESPN fights.....be it on ESPN or ESPN+ will show on one of the ESPN channels on Foxtel?

Close to certain, otherwise they're blocking access to people outside the US.

Lol you didn’t like his chat
I can’t blame anyone for talking s**t

Gonna be a very interesting fight
didnt like his chat at all.

But Cowboy is my favourite so i am totally biased

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think cowboy's in a bit of trouble here. A tough weight cut and up against a tough kid.
I reckon this fight is a tester by the ufc to see how Cerrone will go going back to 155. Pass, you get red panty night (Conor).. fail and it's back to 170.
It’s a great fight because both fighters have plenty to gain, whoever wins gets a top 10 next, Alex still has plenty to gain as the ranked guy as Cowboys huge name despite non ranking.

They’ll give Cowboy a good fight next but they can’t give him Conor

It’s a great fight because both fighters have plenty to gain, whoever wins gets a top 10 next, Alex still has plenty to gain as the ranked guy as Cowboys huge name despite non ranking.

They’ll give Cowboy a good fight next but they can’t give him Conor

Agree with everything except he couldn't fight Conor next. Why do you say that?

This guy hasn't been perfect but I really like him. A scary af mofo inside the cage. I get the feeling that he's in a great space now.
Best off watching all of both vids to get a good/better understanding of the guy.

(Will this start a similar chat re the JJ one? :p )
I don't do the God thing (it's all a bit of carry on to me) but each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back