MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

got on the mike and talked about Russia, Ukraine and Georgia...he did say to stop the war tho.
I do like that because they banned him from wearing his Georgia flag chain he just went and got it tattoed on his chest.

Are any of the fights worth going back and watching? Other than the Davey Grant finish?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Main Event tomorrow. If Max wins it's business as usual, however if Arnold Allen pulls it off, he has a compelling case for a shot at the title.

I can't really see Allen being the first to KO Max, nor sub him, nor out-point him, yet for some reason I can't get away from the possibility he wins.

Some good fighters on this card as well - Gutierrez, Nicolau, Royval, Quarantillo - looking forward to it.

Big Main Event tomorrow. If Max wins it's business as usual, however if Arnold Allen pulls it off, he has a compelling case for a shot at the title.

I can't really see Allen being the first to KO Max, nor sub him, nor out-point him, yet for some reason I can't get away from the possibility he wins.

Some good fighters on this card as well - Gutierrez, Nicolau, Royval, Quarantillo - looking forward to it.

If Allen wins he will definitely get next title shot.
Unless Volk loses to Yair, he deserves immediate rematch.

Thing is with max, he's young but he's not. He's had so so many fights that his 31 is probably a normal guys 36 or so. Same way Jon Jones isn't the guy he was even though he's relatively young. Max might still be sharp as hell but I do have a feeling the end is close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back