UFC to Sydney is 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucked out & got 2 silvers thanks to some fine "hacking". Very lucky since when I logged in it wasn't letting me join "my ticketek" and just redirecting to the homepage. Phew!

Edit - I just read a post which said only 2% of the tickets are presale, 2% for fight club members & the 96% of the tickets will go on sale Friday. So, if you didn't get gold you may be able to get them on Friday anyway ...

Edit - I just read a post which said only 2% of the tickets are presale, 2% for fight club members & the 96% of the tickets will go on sale Friday. So, if you didn't get gold you may be able to get them on Friday anyway ...

My Ticketek would probably be more than 2% seeing as it's pretty much like starting the sale early (as everyone who buys a ticket on Ticketek has to be a My Ticketek member), but it'd definitely be below 10%.

For those who missed out, Friday morning is the go. Just be quick, because if today is any indication, they'll be gone by day's end.

sfx50398.gif
hey, please excuse my dumb cvntedness , but can someone please point out were im sitting on this chart
my tix are section s1-diamond, row dd.
just cant figure it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****, thanks man, i was spewing that i didnt get ringside. but at least i get a birds eye view with no camera men in the way. i got my tickets at 9:01am monday morning so i was surprised i didnt get ringside, but alls well ends well for me

****, thanks man, i was spewing that i didnt get ringside. but at least i get a birds eye view with no camera men in the way. i got my tickets at 9:01am monday morning so i was surprised i didnt get ringside, but alls well ends well for me

They probably didn't put any ringside seats up for grabs today. You could have waited 'til Friday for the main on-sale but tickets would prob go so fast you'd end up in the same place.

Still awesome seats :thumbsu:

im happy, im such a huge fan, there is no way i could take the risk of missing out.

hopefully the ufc start announcing some fights, if this card holds up, id say its better than ufc 100 by far

I was happy enough with my premium tickets.

Does anyone know if ticketek have a refund policy? Mate of mine secured ringside seats in section B but is pretty far back, he was gonna try and get some better seats from the general public release on friday, if he did, was gonna refund the ones he bought today. Couldn't find anything on their website.

Something to consider when organising your flights, weigh in's for ufc are usually open to public and they have autograph sessions before hand. Could be an awesome chance to meet some of the fighters day before the fight, or even Arianny and some of the ring card girls! hhahah

Looking at that map there are arrows in 3 corners but the top right entrance has no arrow I wonder if that is the entrance where fighters walk out from, or is that the only one that they do not walk out from.

I was happy enough with my premium tickets.

Does anyone know if ticketek have a refund policy? Mate of mine secured ringside seats in section B but is pretty far back, he was gonna try and get some better seats from the general public release on friday, if he did, was gonna refund the ones he bought today. Couldn't find anything on their website.

Something to consider when organising your flights, weigh in's for ufc are usually open to public and they have autograph sessions before hand. Could be an awesome chance to meet some of the fighters day before the fight, or even Arianny and some of the ring card girls! hhahah

Ebay.

Looking at that map there are arrows in 3 corners but the top right entrance has no arrow I wonder if that is the entrance where fighters walk out from, or is that the only one that they do not walk out from.

Neither. The arrows go up each seating section in the map, and 3 of the entrances split the middle of a section (sections 3, 13 and 17) so the arrow is simply overlapping. The fourth entrance sits between sections 7 and 8.

Of course, the fighters will come out of one of these entrances, but the seating map doesn't indicate which.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back