VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol about half way through, how good was that clearance by Young? Im surprised more dont see the potential in this lad. Has skills.
Needs to recognise his limitations but yeah handy no doubt

lol about half way through, how good was that clearance by Young? Im surprised more dont see the potential in this lad. Has skills.
Probably his best contested game for the club. His disposal was still average during periods, but it appears that the penny has dropped.

Guess it's better than them clashing. Vfl into afl long day of North if vfl is streamed again.
Surely Kayo maybe due to show a North game ?
But that’s rights we are North Melbourne and even on a streaming service our supporters are treated like sh:t.
Well just hope Amazon take over the Tv rights next time around then no more roaming Brian no more Foxtel and kayo doing football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah unfortunately Punt Rd is genuinely “gated” hence would be surprised if you can get in
Looks like an all day Kayo session will be the go. Particularly with impending lockdown.
Which is probably what I’d be doing anyway, but the fact I might have to do it cos of lockdown, makes me kinda resentful.

I was watching games on Kayo on my laptop all year until I realised a few weeks ago I can connect the laptop to the TV using a HDMI cable. And the picture is proper HD, as good as normal tv.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back