VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weideman having an influence, only kicked the one but set up a couple.

Goater had a couple of nice touches and a really solid tackle on Toby Bedford. McGuinness spending some time in the ruck too.

McGuinness out bodied by Jacob Van Rooyen there, was too easy. Gives away a 50 for dissent. Van Rooyen kicks his 2nd.

On a side note, Van Rooyen wouldve suited our list profile perfectly if we had an extra top 20 pick last year.

Dib looks like a handy little player.

He’s no worse than Mahony.

Unfortunately for him, we have bigger list issues, can’t see him being in the frame for a gig with us.

Might be the sort of players we need to target With the crap picks we’ve got.
We have to clear out a fair few off the list

So it was decided that our home jumper with blue shorts doesn't clash with the Melbourne navy blue jumper with white shorts and clearly that is the right decision. Let's see if that holds for next week's game.
I have contacted the club today about this wearing white shorts all the time. I told them that North must wear blue shorts to all home matches, including those in Tasmania. See if they get back to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it was decided that our home jumper with blue shorts doesn't clash with the Melbourne navy blue jumper with white shorts and clearly that is the right decision. Let's see if that holds for next week's game.

We wore blue shorts against Williamstown who have a near exact clash strip to WC, whom we wore white shorts against.

It’s all very odd.

I have contacted the club today about this wearing white shorts all the time. I told them that North must wear blue shorts to all home matches, including those in Tasmania. See if they get back to me.
OMFG
I could of found 98 other more pressing things to ring the club about ….
Quite frankly Roo7 ….
A5A2A932-E0E9-4919-972B-89C07C2DE35D.gif

We wore blue shorts against Williamstown who have a near exact clash strip to WC, whom we wore white shorts against.

It’s all very odd.
Fair to say the VFL decision makers are a little more reasonable. Perhaps it's TV broadcast morons driving these choices. The same people who think Brian ******* Taylor is the best commentator in the business.

There are no home/away shorts anymore. AFL selects shorts based on colours and always picks a Light team or a Dark team.
When North Melbourne plays a team with lighter colours they will be the dark team and wear blue shorts when they play a team with a dark colour scheme they wear white shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back