VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People might turn up to the vfl if they had more than a park football team running out. I wonder what the turn out would be if the girls were getting 15 goal beltings each week?

This can go on and on.

You think covid and injuries, I think they focused attention on aflw in turn creating a vfl basket case.

I would like to see the books on vfl and aflw and where my membership money is being allocated.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'd feel like a bit of a spanner now hey.

Philips looked super composed in traffic, can see why he is rated.

Ford developing nicely and thought Walker showed some pretty solid work.

But Xerri, wow. Not much of a ruckman but is definitely a follower of note. He should be in next week pending a Campbell master class

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is knocking on the door then there is ripping it off its hinges. Big game from Xerri. Phillips is just so clean and strong over the footy, going to be a jet with a full pre season under his belt. Eddie looked good and our actual VFL listed players played like proper VFL players. What a difference a handful of players returning can make.

The Kiss Of Tef * strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!

* Everything Tef says, the opposite occurs. In this case, he spent all week sooking about how crap our VFL team is, claiming it had been denied resources in order to prop up the W side, and the end result - stirring win by the VFL side at Windy Hill nonetheless.

The Kiss of Tef my friends, it has powers we don't understand.

Yeah but he knew about Powell before he came out of his Mum’s womb.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back