VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, but are you allowed to watch it?
Doubt it (though I assume we'll still be able to stream it as before), but I'm glad it's being played on our home turf all the same. Even putting aside the "it's nice to have football at Arden Street" aspect, playing there should offer us a slight advantage.

Doesn’t sound like crowds allowed and our game is one of the non televised ones

would need the club to put up a live stream otherwise no one will be able to watch it
They've fronted up and streamed the other non televised ones on the club website this year. Unless the specifics of COVID restriction * us I would be expecting them to do it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spectators will not be allowed at any VFL or VFLW games in Victoria but the AFL will continue to work with the Victorian State Government and Health Officials on the return of crowds.

Spectators will not be allowed at any VFL or VFLW games in Victoria but the AFL will continue to work with the Victorian State Government and Health Officials on the return of crowds.
What's stopping people walking by from having a look?

Ah, I know, grab a dog and walk it around the joint. Won't get stopped then by the overly officious halfwits.

What's stopping people walking by from having a look?

Ah, I know, grab a dog and walk it around the joint. Won't get stopped then by the overly officious halfwits.

This is the exact conversation I had earlier with my folks upon learning junior footy will be back on this Sunday but with no spectators, including siblings and grandparents, other than parents. Even then there will be a covid compliance nazi wandering around to ensure numbers are within limits and social distancing is maintained.

F%#£ that!

Is Ham playing this week in VFL this week? Also, I know McDonald is important to the club I would have played him in the VFL as a tune-up before bringing him back in and hopefully, Ford,Phillips and Campbell stay in Melbourne and leave Young as AFL Game Day emergency

Is Ham playing this week in VFL this week? Also, I know McDonald is important to the club I would have played him in the VFL as a tune-up before bringing him back in and hopefully, Ford,Phillips and Campbell stay in Melbourne and leave Young as AFL Game Day emergency
Geez, Coberg already named and published its team wow maybe North VFL can do that as well.

how many AFL guys will be playing VFL this week.

adding Ham, Young

Phillips Young Eddie Campbell McGuinness Atu Menadue Lazzaro P Walker Ford

12 AFL listed players minus an emergency/sub. Not bad.

In a month we could end up with as many as 16 playing.

how many AFL guys will be playing VFL this week.

adding Ham, Young

Phillips Young Eddie Campbell McGuinness Atu Menadue Lazzaro P Walker Ford

12 AFL listed players minus an emergency/sub. Not bad.

In a month we could end up with as many as 16 playing.
Big change from 5? weeks ago when it was 4, and two were first year players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back