VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

We are reliant on the AFL and an external provider to provide the stream, so unfortunately don’t have any control over quality or connection issues.

It’s very frustrating and we apologise for the issues.

Going forward we may look to bringing in a solution ourselves or doing the stream via YouTube to alleviate issues. Understand that doesn’t help today.

Apologies once again. I know it seems the same thing happens every week.

Thanks, Rob.

Hi all,

We are reliant on the AFL and an external provider to provide the stream, so unfortunately don’t have any control over quality or connection issues.

Going forward we may look to bringing in a solution ourselves or doing the stream via YouTube to alleviate issues. Understand that doesn’t help today.

Thanks, Rob.
Thanks, Rob. I think most of us realised that it wasn't a club stream.

A bit disappointed we had to put personal information in to access the link though.

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.
At least we now know to never rely on the afl

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.

No issues with quality or buffering here, but the live broadcast is looping segments and then will suddenly jump forward in time. For instance it just showed Tom Campbell's goal twice in a row.

No issues with quality or buffering here, but the live broadcast is looping segments and then will suddenly jump forward in time. For instance it just showed Tom Campbell's goal twice in a row.
Didn't mind watching it twice

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.

Thanks Rob. Unfortunately relying on the AFL for anything doesn’t usually end well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.

Play by play updates required then

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.
Should never rely on the AFL.

Hi all,

Thanks, Rob.

Who can I complain to about it?

I can watch nab league streams, sanfl streams without issue. Do the afl put work experience kids on the north streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back