VFL VFL Round 1 vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

was shaches performance significantly skewed by the different rules leaving the forward lines stretched do we think? or was it a more complete performance. I would love to see him push into the 1sts

was shaches performance significantly skewed by the different rules leaving the forward lines stretched do we think? or was it a more complete performance. I would love to see him push into the 1sts

He seemed to get an absurd amount of space all game. Marra copped way more defensive attention.

He played very well and the new rules suit him but against good sides in the AFL will close space much better than VFL gold coast suns level.

I think there is major question marks over his ability to perform in final like games. But he's next in line if one of the big three get injured.

Keen to hear more about Garcia.

Could he be a genuine small forward? Or is he another small mid that is playing there?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He has all the tools to be a good small forward
His pressure on the ball is amazing and second and third efforts are great

I believe he should be a midfielder with how quick his hands are
Reminds me of libba a bit

He has all the tools to be a good small forward
His pressure on the ball is amazing and second and third efforts are great

I believe he should be a midfielder with how quick his hands are
Reminds me of libba a bit

Skills are nowhere near Libba's. He is very much like Dalhaus pressure and skill wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw, Gold Coast VFL team was undermanned down back. They seemed to be prioritising defending JUH.

The Suns had two players on Marra at all times, Schache simply got a lot of space thanks to that.

He seemed to get an absurd amount of space all game. Marra copped way more defensive attention.

He played very well and the new rules suit him but against good sides in the AFL will close space much better than VFL gold coast suns level.

I think there is major question marks over his ability to perform in final like games. But he's next in line if one of the big three get injured.
From what I saw, Gold Coast VFL team was undermanned down back. They seemed to be prioritising defending JUH.
The Suns had two players on Marra at all times, Schache simply got a lot of space thanks to that.

I just think that that is weak as piss then. Yes I suppose its easier to tag an 18 year old out of a game, but why would you do that in the seconds. It clearly didnt help the scoreboard. Ah well, if anything it probably gives marra a nice taste of the kind of attentition hes going to be getting in his career

When Jamarra makes the ones, he will get the third or fourth defender as Naughts, Bruce and or English will get the others. Will have much more freedom in the AFL

Went to the Game yesterday. Was not impressed with JUH at all. Seemed disinterested at times and looked tired. Flew at the ball a few times but largely unsighted for most of the game. Took a nice mark towards the end.
Has a long way to go!!

Schache clearly BOG, even though opposition was weak. Maybe we try him at CHB in case of injuries in the seniors. Jong great, worked hard with a few Jong moments, Westy similar and I like Garcia. Khama was good as well with a couple of bad moments. They would be my 4 looking a selection. Weightman for me is a worry. I’m not seeing it, not sure he has game at senior levels, not even at reserves at the moment. What are others thoughts on Weightman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back