VFL VFL round 3 v Brisbane. Thursday April 6th 1:05pm @ Brighton Homes Arena.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's barely getting out of second gear, looks like a bloke that's blaming the world and pissed off he isn't playing ones.

Lions are significantly more experienced and hardened than us. We are also ridiculously low on key talls, our backline is very undersized. Ruscoe and Fin have been ok. Joe Richards isn't up to it, neither is Carmichael. I'd blood Ed Allan on Anzac Day, he's too classy for VFL, quicker we get him up the better. Not much else to write home about.
Oh, Steene is at least 2 years off, the concept of him playing tonight was absolutely fanciful.

Agree about Allan. Think he'd even look better with better players around him.

Yeah he isn't getting in with this performance unless there's an injury to a small forward.
Partly due to lack of match play - which is his own fault - missing two matches at the start of the season can put you behind in preparation.

Still he should play to his capabilities - and he doesn't have those capabilities at present.

Do the little things and the hard things for your mates and the rest will come.

All aboard the struggle bus
driving season 20 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God we've got some spud VFL top-up players. I can't remember a time since our Willy days that we weren't just chock full of terrible vanilla VFL players.

Was shouted down last week when I lamented our lack of young tall KP players. Sometimes people can’t see past the present we have 0 young keys, whether playing or injured and don’t mention Freddy because he’s no key size he’s a hybrid.

Despite the generalised flogging, we’ve seen our gameplan coming through with the quick rebounding out of defensive 50, which has been nice. They’ve just struggled to keep it going forward after that lol

They kicked it more to Lions Defenders then to our Forwards

Was shouted down last week when I lamented our lack of young tall KP players. Sometimes people can’t see past the present we have 0 young keys, whether playing or injured and don’t mention Freddy because he’s no key size he’s a hybrid.

Not really sure how anybody could shout you down for this; it's virtually undeniable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back