State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Wes Agar is back home and training with Victoria
Another fast bowler? Christ. Even with Patto on ID he'd be 5th in line at best with Trem, Boland, Duke, Sid all ahead. Crazy career move on his part

Another fast bowler? Christ. Even with Patto on ID he'd be 5th in line at best with Trem, Boland, Duke, Sid all ahead. Crazy career move on his part
Apparently really struggled living in Adelaide. Was quite home sick and flew home regularly. I don't even think he played the last couple of grade games of the season.

Apparently really struggled living in Adelaide. Was quite home sick and flew home regularly. I don't even think he played the last couple of grade games of the season.
So move out west to live with his brother and they have like 1 fit fast bowler week to week.

Patto shouldn't even be considered. If he is fit he is playing for Australia (or should be). Siddle unfortunately has reached the point where his fitness is pretty debatable and Hastings will probably be in the ODI team.

Better than moving to WA to be honest.

I guess with Wade moving to Tassie when the CA/ACA MOU being finalised, it's not a terrible move for Ludeman.

Still, there are other states I'd move to before Victoria if I'm a keeper looking for an opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess with Wade moving to Tassie when the CA/ACA MOU being finalised, it's not a terrible move for Ludeman.

Still, there are other states I'd move to before Victoria if I'm a keeper looking for an opportunity.

Well he's Victorian to begin with so maybe he's just moving back home and if he gets to play great.

If he moves back it looks like he'll be signing with Geelong. Hinges on the CA pay dispute apparently.

Cats need some good players, 15th is underachieving given the size of the zone players are picked from. As big if not bigger than the Falcons recruiting net.

Peeled off a nice 50 for Hampshire. Surely gets a deal, good cricketer. Hope he gets a good crack at it.

Been taking a few wickets as well, be a shame if he gets a better chance playing County cricket than he can for his own state! He would be snapped up by another state I reckon if he wanted to move

I really don't like the pressure these kids are put under to make a choice. I understand that they can't do both at the elite level but the way it plays out publicly doesn't sit well with me

One suspects that the son of James Sutherland had a pretty high chance of picking cricket anyway.

One suspects that the son of James Sutherland had a pretty high chance of picking cricket anyway.

True but I reckon that made some in the footy industry go harder at him...imagine the gloating if they could have snared the son of the boss.

I met young Will and his father a few years ago and footy was not a consideration at that point in time

You wish the kid all the best! But hope he packs his bags and moves interstate & plays for any other state except the Vics!
If he hangs around you can see a wasted talent playing district cricket while never was beans journeymen are playing for the state side:huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back