MVP Voting QF vs Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Jezza- Clearly been saving him for the big ones. Didn't beleive he could tackle like that
2. Tommo- Clearly alwways been a great defender in the making:relaxed:
3. Heater- whats to be said, he was Heater
4. Cogs- in everthing
5. Lachie- Outside run

Last edited:
Next year can we just get 15 to split however? Today I don't think the linear vote is appropriate and not for the first time, still;

5 Whitfield
4 Tomlinson
3 Cogs
2 Toby
1 Haynes

At least 8 unlucky dudes.
We did however have some seriously quiet performers, so opportunity for improvement

5 - Cogs: lifted in the decisive third quarter, quality work in tackling and clearances
4 - Phil Davis: great work leading the defence and a decisive game on Buddy (within the team defence)
3 - Tommo: has really lifted in the last few weeks in defence and really stood tall again today
2 - Jezza: inaccurate kicking pulled him down but really was a handful for the Swans AA defence and the 3 third quarter goals broke open the game
1 - Toby: fantastic throughout the whole game and showed himself worthy of his AA selection

Solid work by Dev, Nick Haynes, Lachie, Griff, Dyl, Scully & Patfull.

5 Coniglio. This is our future captain! No doubt about it.

4. Scully. His run split open the Sydney lines and his goals got me out of my seat every damn time!

3. Cameron. 4 goals was great from jezza and stood up when Patton and lobb didn't on the scoreboard.

2. Patfull. His composure was very noticible and he never looked panicked. A rock in our defence

1. Whitfield. That is how you respond to the critics.

5. Cogs
4.Whitfield
3. Scully
2. Tomlinson
1. Patfull

5- Scully - ran the swans rangged and was dominent 2nd half
4- Jezza - One amazing match winning quarter
3- Greene - Lifted the entire team with is two ist quarter goals when we needed them most. at least two other goal assist ist quarter kept us in it
2- Davis - Buddy Who
1-Patful - So reliable was everywhere we needed him to be

5 Jezza. At the end of the day, his third-quarter goals won it
4 Tomlinson. I've said some mean things about him, but re-watch the game. He's always in the right place, and then he's running hard.
3. Haynes. Continually running back, marking and destroying Sydney attacks.
2. Greene . Toby showed why he's a poor mans' Leigh Matthews.
1. Scully. Still doesnt recognise twenties as money, but earned every cent we have ever paid him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back