Walshy's back

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Radio facebook saying we've signed Tudor as well, are they meaning if he doesn't get the gig at Essendon or has he told the scum to go shove it?

Great result.

Bloody big off season so far. Talk about investment in the football department. Walsh is undoubtedly one of the best in the business and Tudor has been involved in success wherever he has gone in his coaching career. This not only signifies the great work undertaken by those at the club to bring these guys on board, but also the great effort to create an environment at NMFC that high quality football people such as these consider us a viable career option.

Make no mistake, the worm has turned. This club is going places.

What a 24 hours by North. Massive props to the board and all the hard work done behind the scenes.

tumblr_lxpnoakKKm1qd4x8to1_r1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw and co appear to be doing all the right things.........no one now can complain about his reign at the top.

I still don't like that he blocked the cap on interstate home games, it leaves us vulnerable. Also, it would be nice to actually vote in a board member. :p

Heard jb saying something about Cameron ling and our leadership group on the rush hour. Anyone confirm anything?

I can confirm anything. :stern look

I have been listening to the trade marathon radio, broadcast on the left channel only.

Can someone explain why this is such a big get? I don't know much about the bloke other than the fact he was at North from 2002 to 2006 (or so I think). Our onfield performances during that stretch were not great, but I am sure that had nothing to do with Walsh. I'm not asking in order to be cynical, I'm just unfamiliar with the bloke. Judging by how in-demand he is, he clearly has something to offer, but would appreciate being informed as to what that is.

Cheers

He has extracted and overlooked signings of players at Collingwood after his stint with us .....he has a wealth of running a top football dept. at arguably the strongest football club in the land and done it with success. His skills and knowledge only helps taking this club to a higher level.

Can someone explain why this is such a big get? I don't know much about the bloke other than the fact he was at North from 2002 to 2006 (or so I think). Our onfield performances during that stretch were not great, but I am sure that had nothing to do with Walsh. I'm not asking in order to be cynical, I'm just unfamiliar with the bloke. Judging by how in-demand he is, he clearly has something to offer, but would appreciate being informed as to what that is.

Cheers
Every single comment made about Walsh from club staff around the AFL, and media, is that he is one hell of a smart operator. He helped Collingwood use their massive financial power to create and develop the ultra professional environment in which they operate today, Bucks withstanding. He has had access to the newest and best methods at Collingwood and knows his way around, inside and outside of a football department. We needed to bring in someone who could supply us with experience at the highest level in our sport, and we have done just that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back