Media WEAK AS PISS BRAB

WHO IS THE SQUIB??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The real question is whether it'll all go wrong when it turns out someone's clock is off.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to betray
The agreement and fail because your clock ran slow
And you attempted to break the ceasefire after it ended,
Or to go so early that your opponent could respond anyway,
And by this nullify the advantage: to cheat, to welch
No more; and by a welch, we say betray
the heartache, and the thousand dodgy resims
That the SFA admin is responsible for?

The cage is his travelling arrangement, it's not really a punishment.

View attachment 689545
I'm on the private jet M92. You know that, who that is though is your 3rd wife.
Having to drag her around the SFA to avoid whoring around Vegas is unfortunate.

I'm on the private jet M92. You know that, who that is though is your 3rd wife.
Having to drag her around the SFA to avoid whoring around Vegas is unfortunate.

Ok mate, whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night.

JoshWoodenSpoon , the 'Doctor' is off his meds again.

Hi BRAB. I've always looked up to you: your rhetorical command, the sway you hold with others, you infallible moral compass. All I want is to win your respect. It hurt so much when my own hero called me out for operating so often in the shadows. So this week I hope to set things right. Your team (Gumbies FFC) plays mine (needs no introduction) in the Second Semi-Final of Season 27. The loser of this bout will recede from finals contention, so with such high stakes in place already I hoped we could elevate that arena further and engage in a fraught exercise of trust and mutual integrity. I propose to you a TEAM SHEET SHOWDOWN. Let me explain. I know you keep well astride the stipulations of officialdom, but for those at home the rules regarding team sheet submission during finals are as follow:

View attachment 689465

I wish to make history with you, BRAB. I want to advance hand-in-hand and show the rest of the world that sometimes if we put our differences aside and truly believe in each other there's no telling what we can do!!!! At 12:00am AEST, Friday the 14th of June 2019, no Las Vegas Bears team sheet will be found in the SEASON 27 FINALS WK 2 OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET SUBMISSIONS (TEAM SHEETS ONLY) thread. I entreat you to make the same hold for the Gumbies FFC. As such, both sides will enter the elimination final at complete parity, and the two of us can sit on the hill at the House of Gumby and sentimentally watch our two prideful outfits go head-head-head, knowing that we've each fully committed to each other, and upheld the commonality and unity which make the SweetFA so beautiful. I look forward to, for the first time, relinquishing the cover of the shadows, looking you knowingly in the eye, and embracing as equals.

Do not squib this.
Ok.

I will not post a team sheet this week.

It's on Josh!
Purposefully subverting the rules?!

giphy.gif

Purposefully subverting the rules?!

giphy.gif
It's not like the rules can possibly be broken to any significant effect while you're at the helm anyhow.

It's also not like I'm going to regret saying that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a phrase I never thought I'd read

Let us be frank.

That's not the most weird thing I've said on this part of this forum.

Let us be frank.

That's not the most weird thing I've said on this part of this forum.

"I play for the Gumbies"?

Back