Player Watch Welcome Max Ramsden, Pick 6 2022 MSD - Debuts!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've noticed Ramsdens name come up a fair bit over the last few weeks on this board, I dont know much about him but his VFL highlights look really promising, does anyone have abit more information on what position Hawks plan on using him, is he a forward/ ruck combo? or any idea from the club on when they hope he starts getting some senior footy?

I've noticed Ramsdens name come up a fair bit over the last few weeks on this board, I dont know much about him but his VFL highlights look really promising, does anyone have abit more information on what position Hawks plan on using him, is he a forward/ ruck combo? or any idea from the club on when they hope he starts getting some senior footy?

CHF for me. Think it would be a waste getting him bashed about in the ruck.

200cm+, runs like the wind, massive tank, agile and great below the knees. Hallmarks of a modern KPF.

200cm+, runs like the wind, massive tank, agile and great below the knees. Hallmarks of a modern KPF.
I agree. Especially with the Meek recruitment, Ramsden is looking more and more like a CHF prospect for all the reasons you said.

Reminds me of stephen kernahan. Even has the mullet! If he is close to as good we will be laughing all the way to the premiership cup 😉

Reminds me of stephen kernahan. Even has the mullet! If he is close to as good we will be laughing all the way to the premiership cup 😉
One of the few Carlton players that is not extremely overrated.

He looks talented, but he's played one good game in the VFL to date and shown flashes in others. He's a beanpole too. I think people need to temper their expectations for now.

Ok I'll pencil him in for just the 5 All Australians then. Guess it will be a pleasant surprise when he nabs his 8th.

I feel we almost need to add this bloke to our draftee watch over this preseason. Essentially still a new recruit and someone im quite excited to see where he can go this year.

Hopefully he can progress to consistently impacting the VFL and hopefully snagging an AFL by the end of the year.

Sent from my SCV41 using Tapatalk

The club can't afford to pay for a photographer it seems. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

He looks talented, but he's played one good game in the VFL to date and shown flashes in others. He's a beanpole too. I think people need to temper their expectations for now.
I hope we look after him next year and nurse him through his second year in the system. If he shows enough to get promoted from Box Hill, play him off the wing or HFF, not CHF

I still think we cut short Shoenmakers career by throwing him in at CHB against the gorillas an not letting him develop in his natural position - HFF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we look after him next year and nurse him through his second year in the system. If he shows enough to get promoted from Box Hill, play him off the wing or HFF, not CHF

I still think we cut short Shoenmakers career by throwing him in at CHB against the gorillas an not letting him develop in his natural position - HFF

Agree we will surely take our time to develop him given his size. Now we have Meek too we have three solid ruck options, so there's no rush to throw Ramsden into the deep end.

Looking forward to posting this gif every time he does something good on the field 😀
Shocked He-Man GIF by Masters Of The Universe

Sadly this was the best gif I could find of ram-man 😂

Hype the * out of him. Get on board.

Have some fun with it.

RAMMATIME!!*

* someone needs to put Rammas head on this.

Mc Hammer Dance GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

I'm trying to edit a picture to have Ramsden holding a stein of beer instead of a football, but I don't know how to do that on my phone.

So let's all just pretend that I did and that it was funny.

Perhaps you can use this image...

images (2) (8).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back