Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn: Pick 37, Henry Hustwaite - Debuts against the Dees!

Remove this Banner Ad

Q: I know he is likely going to be an inside mid but can we get him in as a third tall forward? Spots are hard to find in the middle
Seems the good sides have that tall mid who can go forward and kick goals, Petracca at Melbourne, Rayner at Melbourne, Cripps at Cartlon, Bont and WB.

Would like to see him be able to do that

...suggesting hill have a BIG roll...

just yuck.

Hustwaite though, I do like a lot.
Primary school level literacy right there...

You can't even think it's a typo...

Nah that's probably just autocorrect typos, which happen all the time. Hell, I've even got a couple of Grumbleguts' screenshotted for a rainy day.

The problem is not proof reading prior to posting.
I'm seeing a lot of these really stupid typos on social media posts in the last year or so. To the point where I'm suspicious it's actually fully intended as another avenue to drive engagement on posts with people commenting just to call it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And don’t sleep on JOS if he can get his body right he could be a great Breust replacement. Would love Ginni Wiz JOS long term. Also BMac tracking well until injury.
JOS will be so good

Nice read on Huss with his development/growth over summer:

Assistant coach Kade Simpson said post-game: “Henry is just really eager to learn and not afraid to match it with the big guys. All summer he has been going up against guys like Jai Newcombe, James Worpel and Conor Nash. He’s been challenging himself against them – and they’re quality midfielders – so now stepping out against guys like Tom Liberatore is not that much of a big step up for him because he’s been doing it all summer.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back