Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get the carry on about the price tbh. I get that GWS are practically giving away their list cloggers to free up space but the fact that they held out for a good pick for WHE and that we were willing to oblige leads me to think that both clubs rate him a lot higher than the others that are being shipped out.

Any chance we could leave the complaining about how he got here to another thread, and actually welcome him in this thread?

Welcome Will. Looking forward to seeing him in the black and white.

Had Problem with all the Welcome Threads this Trade Period. Kind of Pathetic

I'm not going to moan'n'groan about what we paid if he can live up to his potential. He's young and has the ability to transform our forward line next year.

Welcome to our warm and caring supporter base Will. :drunk:

Happy with this trade, he definitely has potential and I think he'll do well for us :)

and Type of player we need. He has Pace and Loves to Run and Carry. Add Pace which we lack

Pies were always getting him, I am pretty happy about this even after the disaster that was today.

But we had to pay what we did as North Yet Again was Trying to steal a Player we wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the potential for a real exciting forward line:

HF: Howe Mayne Elliot
FF: Fasolo Moore WHE

Opposition might as well just throw a bunch of step-ladders out to defend this.

Welcome to Collingwood, WHE!

P.S. Not actually advocating moving Howe from the backline. I find Mayne's forward pressure exciting.

I really rate this kid and rapt to get him.

I have a feeling the naysayers will be eating their words.

My prediction is that no-one will be complaining about the price in 12 months time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back