Player Watch #34: Jack Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
480253-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

built like tarzan plays like jane

This will seem unkind, but the angle of the pic makes me think his mum had the Zika virus whilst pregnant

Was Townsend state Capt, all Aust u18 , and larke medalist for the championship with highest meters gained 431/game :huh: I think not
It was a bit rich the statement comparing Graham to Townsend.
Townsend did have big years around the same age in his TAC and VFL years and couldn't take the next step.
It was a Poor comparison as one is starting his journey and the other is tapering off.

Last edited:
The fact he won the Larke medal really makes be excited about him.

Btw, what is the Larke medal?

Awarded to the Best Player in Division 1 of the NAB Under 18 Championships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody skylark!

Winny all these bloody awards.

He was just mucking about. Was keeping some in the tank for the big leagues. Rising star year 1 Brownlow year 2.

Imagine if he didn't win it though? What then?

Looking at the list, he definitely stands out in terms of draft pick. Before that some winners were Jack Watts (pick 1), Marc Murphy (pick 1), Tom Hawkins etc.

My point being is two fold. He is mature for his age so he dominated at his age level and

In the big leagues now, might have some early impact but is his ceiling limited when his peers have more upside?

Daniel Rich esque?

Maybe

Rich had apparently a laser rocket peg that could hit up targets lace out from about mile out

Graham has leadership written all over him. Style reminds of Cunnington. In the clinches win the pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back