List Mgmt. Welcome Ryan Maric (Pick 1, 2023 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

He will probably be like a Josh Hill.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

i though that was a very good start, to what hopefully will be a lengthy career at West Coast. :thumbsu:

Only got to see Maric at Box Hill prior to being picked up for AFL footy but think he will have a long career. Showed some nice glimpses today.

I don't think he will ever be a KPF size forward but a clever third tall.
Would not be unhappy if he turned out like Gunston

Looks like a player who gets himself in positions where the ball can find him, so can kick a couple from limited possesions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that struggles to listen to Steve Bandy?

Actually don’t mind him but think I’ve gotten used to him over the years he’s been at the club since like 2007
, didn’t Travis King used to host coast to coast with Daniel Kerr back in the day?, always rated Travis King good to see he ended up joining the eagles media team.

Actually don’t mind him but think I’ve gotten used to him over the years he’s been at the club since like 2007
, didn’t Travis King used to host coast to coast with Daniel Kerr back in the day?, always rated Travis King good to see he ended up joining the eagles media team.

I miss Travis King. Coast to Coast was a proper insightful product when he hosted.

It's still good and I reckon Bandy is now comfortable enough to ask some leading questions, but Coast to Coast with King and Kerr was great.

I miss Travis King. Coast to Coast was a proper insightful product when he hosted.

It's still good and I reckon Bandy is now comfortable enough to ask some leading questions, but Coast to Coast with King and Kerr was great.

Yeah I remember also Kerr’s football insight was awesome, which I was always very surprised about because of the way he’s stuffed up off field, could of definitely made a career in some sort of coaching role.

I think we will look back at 2021, 2022 and 2023 as awesome years for our recruiting staff.

Nailing the MSD picks was a big boost to our rebuild as well.

I reckon the following 2021-2023 players from will be a part of our next Premiership team:

FB Burgiel Bazzo Hough
HB
C
Chesser
HF Culley Maric
FF J. Williams Long
R Barnett Ginbey Hewett

I think we will look back at 2021, 2022 and 2023 as awesome years for our recruiting staff.

I reckon the following 2021-2023 players from will be a part of our next Premiership team:

FB Burgiel Bazzo Hough
HB
C
Chesser
HF Culley Maric
FF J. Williams Long
R Barnett Ginbey Hewett
Rohan O'Brien has done a great job after being appointed list manager in 2021.

FB Burgiel Bazzo Hough
HB
C
Chesser
HF Culley Maric
FF J. Williams Long
R Barnett Ginbey Hewett
Burgiel has to get on the park first before we claim he’s a success

Burgiel has to get on the park first before we claim he’s a success
Eh, I saw enough of him to certify him as a lock for future premiership player.

FcKFYc9WYAckZau.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back