List Mgmt. Welcome Loch Rawlinson (Pick 1, 2023 National Rookie Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

So, from what I can gather during the match thread, it sounds like this fella was a big positive for us last night?

Long 2.0 or is there a better comparison that could be made?
I would not describe him as Long 2.0.

Has pace, and did a lot of harassing and pressure acts. Not afraid to tackle despite his size.

Far less impressive with ball in hand or getting the ball in congestion like Long.

I am less sanguine about him than some others. Last night was a big step up for him and also Livingstone in particular.
I thought Livingstone was thrown to the wolves going from colts football to facing Darcy and Jackson but he battled manfully although he was completely out of his weight division.

I am reserving judgement on both.

I would not describe him as Long 2.0.

Has pace, and did a lot of harassing and pressure acts. Not afraid to tackle despite his size.

Far less impressive with ball in hand or getting the ball in congestion like Long.

I am less sanguine about him than some others. Last night was a big step up for him and also Livingstone in particular.
I thought Livingstone was thrown to the wolves going from colts football to facing Darcy and Jackson but he battled manfully although he was completely out of his weight division.

I am reserving judgement on both.

Livingstone did fine but the worry is that he's a real tweener. He doesnt look like a genuine ruck or a forward tbh and isnt that althletic. I cant think of a player in the league like him, footy seems to have moved past these sorts. He would have been perfect in that 92/94 era.

Livingstone did fine but the worry is that he's a real tweener. He doesnt look like a genuine ruck or a forward tbh and isnt that althletic. I cant think of a player in the league like him, footy seems to have moved past these sorts. He would have been perfect in that 92/94 era.
He is not big enough to be a full time ruck although he seems to have the frame to put on more weight and become stronger.

Becoming a forward who chops out in the ruck would be his best chance although most forwards in the league seem to be more classy.
Oscar definitely needs a bigger guy to take some of the heat but there seem to be better options such as B Williams (when the main ruck is fit) or A Reid who is big and looks skilled or even J Williams has a chance.

Not a knock on him but he sounds like Zac Langdon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as classy or impactful as Long. Cripps lite isnt a bad comparision. He's really just looks like a pressure workhorse.

Not a bad thing, right place right time and you can convert that into being part of a premiership team like Steven Armstrong did

By that comparison you haven’t thought hard. The guy who led our ruck last year and played first ruck last night is exactly that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nankervis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back