What’s Everyone’s Favourite “Go Too Food” at The Footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

People who have been to EPL/NBA/other world sporting matches, is food there also shite? It’s something we don’t seem to do well at all in Australia (for the most part).

The OP's pastueootion brings back memories. Has to be balfours surely. Oddly only an SA thing.

We have great options at Spotless and at outside prices but I rarely eat at the footy there.

I do at Manuka when I'm in travelling and in eat when you can mode. It's pot luck there depending on which good vans attend each game. I've had a wonderful pulled porked roll, from a van I've never seen since. Also a truly disgusting almost fossilised hotdog I had to discard.

1554623257711.jpeg

It's a perfectly sane choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't eat meat, so I haven't got a clue what Nandos tastes like - I never would've been able to eat it without thinking of this guy though
Nando's do a veggie burger. You can add toppings to it like avo & fried eggs (for a while there you could add Haloumi as well). Your choice of hot sauce.

Don't play yourself, get into that s**t as soon as possible.

I Never eat at the footy, who wants to line up to pay a fortune for s**t food, Usually we stop in the city before the game and get some real food.

In the late 80s, I used to travel to Melbourne to see my Hawks play, and I'd hold out all day to have a couple of hot dogs at the MCG. I thought they were the best hot dogs I'd ever eaten. Then they changed the caterers and the hot dogs were crap. Since then I rarely eat anything at the footy. If I do, it's usually a pie.

220px-Four%27N_Twenty_Pie_at_the_AFL.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back