Movie What's the last movie you saw? (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Songs s**t me. Am glad there's only one I will go see it then. Cheers.

Wish there were more tbh, the musical numbers are what make South Park and Team America so hysterical. The song at the beginning of Sausage Party wasn't too crash hot, a bit garbled to understand what was being sung.

THE TERMINAL

God i love Tom Hanks.
Only reason i can bump this to a 6/10 is because of him. ( and 6 is probably generous but the film is too innocent for anyone to sink a boot in on it imo )

Train to Buscan

Korean zombie film and one of the better entries to a dying genre that I've seen for some time. I have my issues with it but they would be heading into spoiler territory. 7/10

Devil's Candy

THIS MOVIE IS ******* COOL AS ANYTHING! One of the better horrors I've seen in years. I remember Ethan Embry as the awkward nerd in "Can't Hardly Wait" and he's gone to a whole new level in this... fantastic. 9/10

Naked Among Wolves

9/10
Great movie, German subtitles. Similar to other movies of this type but one i would be happy to recommend to remind people of the strength of the human spirit and the determination to not lose your own moral courage when it would be very easy to.

Bad Boys 2 - more of the same from the first one but including a villian with a more kickable head. Plays a great bad guy. Funny stuff from the two leads. Action galore. Looking forward to #3 next year. 7/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad Boys 2 - more of the same from the first one but including a villian with a more kickable head. Plays a great bad guy. Funny stuff from the two leads. Action galore. Looking forward to #3 next year. 7/10
I've been waiting for like 10 years for the next instalment. Love this movie.. Reggie! Who the * is Reggie?!?

Sing Street best film I've seen this year so far. Boy starts a band to impress a girl. Set in the 80's.

If you like John Carney's other 2 films Begin Again and Once, you're in for a treat. The Back To The Future reference is the best scene of the film. 5/5

Last edited:
Ran (1985) - Epic tale of an old ruthless warlord retiring from power and diving the spoils with his three sons. Sprawling story of greed, betrayal, violence, lust & revenge. Ran contains some of the most epic battle scenes I've ever seen. In fact just about everything in the movie is epic in scale but it feels so precise. Akira Kurosawa certainly was a master of his craft. 9/10

Ran (1985) - Epic tale of an old ruthless warlord retiring from power and diving the spoils with his three sons. Sprawling story of greed, betrayal, violence, lust & revenge. Ran contains some of the most epic battle scenes I've ever seen. In fact just about everything in the movie is epic in scale but it feels so precise. Akira Kurosawa certainly was a master of his craft. 9/10
Fantastic movie and so many ways it could be described, but you pretty much had me at "Epic"...:thumbsu:

Extract.

A Mike Judge film about a guy who owns a company, most of his workers are w***ers, one loses his nuts in a workplace accident.

Or something.

I liked it. Mike Judge is good with characters.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back