Rumour Where to for Motlop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Schmuck

Senior List
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
With interest from Richmond and North Melbourne, where do you think Steven Motlop will be playing next year?

With interest from Richmond and North Melbourne, where do you think Steven Motlop will be playing next year?

HUN today saying North's out of the picture. HUN also saying Cats are more confident of him staying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like every other player who went to the tigers since 1980, keep dreaming. Nice 10,000 or so posts mate, sure you're proud :thumbsu:

Yeah, all our players who contributed to our 10 flags are stoked to be tigers. Also those building the club to sustained success will know the same joy as those great players of years gone by. Mots will love playing in front of 60-80k crowds, week in and week out, knowing finals are a formality every year, 3rd year in a row now and a flag on the horizon.

I wont rubbish the cats, as that is a trollish thing to do. Again mate,I feel proud you would post your 55th post in this thread.

Thank you

Have it on good authority* the Swans ban is overturned and he's coming to us. Trade for Luke Parker or Tom Mitchell.

* like most on BF, i just made this **** up.

Love how since we've become a good team people have to refer to 35 years ago in order to badmouth us :thumbsu:
I don't know why when the topic of Richmond comes up peope turn into sniveling girls.

Have heard he already signed at Geelong so not sure why they get so upset.

knowing finals are a formality every year, 3rd year in a row now and a flag on the horizon.
Id probably hope to win a final first before start looking at a flag...

Lets keep on topic though. Mots would be awesome and exactly what North or the Tigers need.
Oh no doubt at all. Really really hope we can snag him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back