Rumour Where to for Motlop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you referring to Stephen, Hodge ?
Hodge playing for Geelong.
24.gif

Geelong are sticking to their guns at 500k apparently, he wants to stay, but at what cost? I agree with Brian Cook the other night on "Open Mike", Motlop is a good player, not a great player, not yet anyway!
And, dare I say, if he was to leave Geelong, he'd be a dud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weirdest part of this thread is Tiger fans talking about premierships.

No, we are not talking about premierships this year or even next, but for the slow, Horizon means in the next 5 years :) So Drummond bud, whats the plan for the bears to keep there players this off season ? I heard that some supporters are giving hand jobs to the playing group to entice them to stay ?

Love how since we've become a good team people have to refer to 35 years ago in order to badmouth us :thumbsu:
That's not really the case. 1980 is just a starting point. We could pick any year between then and now, like say, 2014.

Hmm yeah well pity it's not 2014 anymore :oops:

In your case I could refer to a much sooner time. Like say, round 18 2015.
Which reminds me how the Hawks dance a bit differently in September.

Richmond are cute.

So you Hawks fans, one even a mod, come to a Motlop thread on the main board just to talk crap about Richmond. You see how pathetic that is?

Even with all your recent success you still feel the need to venture out and try to put other teams down, which you're not even good at. That says more about you lot then anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back