Where will we finish in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends. Will we make finals??

If we play easy beats like Adelaide, GWS & Port, we'll be fine.

If we keep coming up against the tougher clubs like Saints, Footscray & only just getting across the line against a powerful blues line-up, we'll struggle;)

Dont see too many teams coming up from underneath just yet. We arent at our best yet currently sit 8th before FREO plays.

I can see Brisbane run out of a little steam so we could finish 6th all things being equal. Geel, Coll, Rich and GWS a cut above this year with WC not far behind.

Like almost every game this year we are right up to our necks in finals this year.

Making finals would be a fantastic experience in the development our younger players. I imagine between 9-13 wins. Our team is shockingly average and thin on talent. Watching the Richmond game showed how much we have fallen back against the best. From the outside looking in, I feel like our recruiting has been all over the place since 2016. Are we rebuilding or topping up? Maybe both...Time to go back to basics and bring in young players who have elite skills by foot. That is still the cornerstone of success. Nearly every player, with a few exceptions, on our list is tradeable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back