Club History Which Player Is Synonymous With Our Dark Era?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe I'm hearing PAFC legend Jacob Surjan being thrown into this mix. Undeserved. Not only did he play AFL football, he also is a prominent member on Bitdooru's footy jumpers and graphic design board.

Remember when Matt Thomas's dad came on BigFooty one day to defend his son from mean Port board posters?

No?

If he’s still around, hey Matt Thomas’ dad, your son was a s**t footballer and an ungrateful flog of a bloke. Come at me.

No?

If he’s still around, hey Matt Thomas’ dad, your son was a s**t footballer and an ungrateful flog of a bloke. Come at me.
What most miss is that Thomas played most of the season as a lock down h/forward - and 14.5 average is a fairly good return - missed 2 through suspension and 1 through injury . Offer 2 string to the bow - would benifit from a winning ruck and winning onballers - does the hard work - gives it out blocks and tackles . NOT appreciated by a few Port supporters who have possibly never played the game nor bother to understand his role - he would be an asset to your midfield playing his role !

Ungrateful?

Yep. Received 80 games at Port Adelaide which is about 75 more than he should have received, then slagged the club off multiple times since being rightly delisted at the end of 2013.

Yep. Received 80 games at Port Adelaide which is about 75 more than he should have received, then slagged the club off multiple times since being rightly delisted at the end of 2013.

Ah right. Must have forgotten about any slagging off that went on.

In fairness he was reasonable in 2013 as a peripheral player in the David McKay style for example at the camries.

Was never gonna get any better but.

Sent from mTalk

Imagine if Ben Ronke fades into obscurity and never does anything of note again after his game against the Hawks last week. Hawthorn fans on BF will still be mentioning that game in like 20 years.

Then it’s what they do in the next 20 years that will determine how they remember it. Like us and Tutt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah right. Must have forgotten about any slagging off that went on.

Went all Punt Road Chappy, something along the lines of "Richmond get greater crowds to training than Port do to games".

Also heard whispers he couldn't understand how he wasn't getting a game ahead of Brad Ebert in 2013.

A Norwood legend.

Went all Punt Road Chappy, something along the lines of "Richmond get greater crowds to training than Port do to games".

Also heard whispers he couldn't understand how he wasn't getting a game ahead of Brad Ebert in 2013.

A Norwood legend.

A forgotten name in a forgettable period will be his legacy in years to come

A Norwood legend.

I remember that comment now. In my head he won a Magarey with Norwood and then retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back