Which team is in most trouble age wise - 2017 edition

Which team is in the most trouble age wise?

• Adelaide

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Carlton

Votes: 22 3.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Essendon

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 135 22.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 71 11.6%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • GWS

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 200 32.6%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 144 23.5%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Richmond

Votes: 25 4.1%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 12 2.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 125 20.4%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 10 1.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I find the football meme that having a few more older players is deemed to be the same as having your list in trouble quite a ridiculous statement. In reality having an older list isn't a disadvantage nor is it an advantage. The question this thread poses is ridiculous if 3 teams that made the top eight last year are deemed in the top 4 most troubled lists.

I find the football meme that having a few more older players is deemed to be the same as having your list in trouble quite a ridiculous statement. In reality having an older list isn't a disadvantage nor is it an advantage. The question this thread poses is ridiculous if 3 teams that made the top eight last year are deemed in the top 4 most troubled lists.

You're interrupting an annual pointless pissing contest. These threads pop up every year along with the same old bullshit. I combed through some of the old ones 12 months ago and its astonishing how wrong nearly everyone is within them.

I mean it was only 2015 we had the oldest premiership side in history.

Jeepers - lighten up

I WILLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! IT IS MY RIGHT TO BE OFFENDED!!

giphy.gif

It's not in trouble generally. That would be ridiculous but luckily no one is arguing that.

It's trouble age wise. As in who will lose the most talent due to age in the next couple of years (and sub-points/arguments within that basic premise such as "can the lost talent be replaced?").

All that shows is that we are the most hated team on BigFooty. And all you gooses are jealous, because there is only one way to become hated, and that is to dominate the competition over a period of time.
I don't think that many people are willing to sabotage a poll just because they hate Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn has 50 votes more than the next team. The poll has spoken. Don't get upset about it, it's just public opinion.
All that shows is that we are the most hated team on BigFooty. And all you gooses are jealous, because there is only one way to become hated, and that is to dominate the competition over a period of time.
I'd personally like Hawthorn to have more votes.

:DActually threatening the status quo seems to work pretty well too! At least you guys have earned it the hard way, with results.

Jeepers - lighten up

What!? Someone called you out on your reply to my post and then you lied and said I edited my original post when I had done no such thing - that's a bit nutty to me and makes me think you're the one who needs to lighten up!!

we're all adults just discussing and debating footy on this forum, no need to make stuff up :)
(plus you can actually see when someone HAS edited their comment).

Hawthorn has 50 votes more than the next team. The poll has spoken. Don't get upset about it, it's just public opinion.

Upset? I'm quite stoked the majority of people think we have the best over 30 year olds in the competition.

It shouldn't be a surprise that Hawthorn are winning this thread, they're always winning s**t.

Upset? I'm quite stoked the majority of people think we have the best over 30 year olds in the competition.

It shouldn't be a surprise that Hawthorn are winning this thread, they're always winning s**t.
Not sure where it says you have the best over 30 year olds.

What!? Someone called you out on your reply to my post and then you lied and said I edited my original post when I had done no such thing - that's a bit nutty to me and makes me think you're the one who needs to lighten up!!

we're all adults just discussing and debating footy on this forum, no need to make stuff up :)
(plus you can actually see when someone HAS edited their comment).
WTF?

I said I had edited my own post - not yours and you had responded during my edit of my post.

Again settle the f*** down please. I don't care enough about you or Bigfooty to lie in a discussion.

F**kn lol o_O

Back