Opinion Who DON'T you want your team to draft? 2022 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Not so much a player, but id rather not combine 22 and f2 to move up unless we can nab hollands or tsatas slips crazily to a pick we can get.

Rather move it into an f2.
Ideally though it stays intact before a davey bid

Not so much a player, but id rather not combine 22 and f2 to move up unless we can nab hollands or tsatas slips crazily to a pick we can get.

Rather move it into an f2.
Ideally though it stays intact before a davey bid

He's exactly the type the Dogs need and we've got 21, so I'm not sure it'll stay intact.

It’s all fun and opinion I think he’s going to be a star in the Gunston mould but who knows…anyway hawks relocating their base to Mornington peninsula so they can start to grab 20 years olds who want the beach life away from the cats.
True, a lot of aspiring surfers hail from the Dingley area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128-104623_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20221128-104623_Samsung Internet-01.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 89
A few:

Hotton - good player but I feel we have enough playera of his type at swans. Be good at other clubs but do not need another like him currently

Konstanty - see above

Keeler - super talented but our track record of developing talls with all potential and inconsistent performance is not good.

Welcome aboard Konstanty 😅

Least Clarke has competition for pressure small forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't want Tsatas. Don't think he can kick very well at all and we have a dearth of mids who are good kicks.

Not so much that I didn't want them exactly, but I really preferred Humphrey, Mackenzie and Phillipou at our first pick over Tsatas, Ginbey and especially Clark. Mostly based on needs.

I think Tsatas is an average kick for a predominantly outside midfielder who needs to work on his inside game. His kicking and decision making in the Metro v Country final was really poor.

Good size and athleticism though based on the eye test. His combine was fairly average, but surely that's in part to his foot injury.

Clark is on the smaller side for a contested midfielder that has a lack of exposed versatility, and is not the most athletic or quick.

And I just didn't know enough about Ginbey and hadn't had any chance to watch footage of him.

Keep in mind these criticisms are only in relation to them being top picks, so it's all relative there. And I think these weaknesses could be worked on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back