Who is the most overrated person in football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah man...how dare he try and benefit the club he is CHAIRMAN of. Of course he has Collingwood in his best interests.

Yes he is an idiot sometimes but you'd die to have him run your club. Look where the Pies were when he started compared to now.

Maybe if he was running the Lions for the past 10 years, you wouldn't be the rabble that you are.
Nah I'd be rapt if he was at the Lions and he stopped his sexist and racist views of the world. The thing I dislike about him the most is that he tries to play the 'hero' to struggling clubs publicly yet privately and especially in AFL house he is trying to undermine the very fabric of what the AFL is... a national sport. He hates the 'northern clubs' with a passion and uses his power as chairman of the most powerful footballing club in the country to get what he wants.

Chris Scott.

I'm absolutely adamant that anyone could have coached Geelong to a premiership in 2011 given the powerhouse we were.

He's still coaching from the same playbook as what Bomber wrote. The only difference now to then is that we don't have the depth as what we had back then.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree 100%, have been saying this forever. That was Bomber's team and playbook, Scott just sat in the seat and rode the wave to a flag.

He's done sweet FA since.

The other Scott is even worse. Both very average coaches.

You're deluded.

Ross is the biggest fraud in football. And that is saying something when you have imposters like Mark Robinson, Scott Clayton, Gillon the Dullard and Caro involved in the sport.

Remind me again who they coached

Delusion doesn't get teams into Grand Finals, I would've thought you might even grasp that notion

View attachment 375947

How's this bloke still got a job beats me...

Racist, Sexist and always has his Collingwood goggles on. What shits me the most is that he tries to portray himself as some knight in shining armour coming to save the poorer Victorian clubs by gifting them ticket revenue etc... theres always a catch that benefits Collingwood though.

Single handedly is destroying the AFL
lol what? No one rates him, all he gets is criticism

Remind me again who they coached

Delusion doesn't get teams into Grand Finals, I would've thought you might even grasp that notion

He's mugging you Fremantle fans off mate. And he's conned another one.

The guy will never win a flag with his s**t, inflexible game plan and will leave Fremantle in the toilet bowl, much like he did with the Saints. Your best player has seen the writing on the wall and is likely leave at the end of the season for greener pastures.

The guy will never win a flag with his s**t, inflexible game plan and will leave Fremantle in the toilet bowl, much like he did with the Saints. Your best player has seen the writing on the wall and is likely leave at the end of the season for greener pastures.

Ok m8 I'll take your word on that, you obviously have more insight than us peasants who watch Freo every week

Thanks for the advice

Dude.. you wanted to get rid of Clarkson before his 3 peat, so forgive me if I don't take your opinions on AFL coaching very seriously..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the way Ross has coached Fremantle into an abyss, it's probably time you watched Fremantle champ

FMD now we have a Sydney supporter telling me to study my team more closely

Unfortunately we dont get the concessions that you lot get ( well used to get ) so it is inevitable that after a period of sustained finals appearances we slide down the ladder and rebuild, I understand that is a foreign concept for you bandwagoners but there you go.

Oh my, I just had a peep at the ladder

Why on earth are Sydney 4th bottom, 12 points adrift of Freo after only 10 games, After all RTB is such a s**t coach, I don't get it

Stick to turning up to watch Sydney and shouting " well done number 23 " clap clap.

The champ comment was gold m8, the work of a genius

FMD now we have a Sydney supporter telling me to study my team more closely

Unfortunately we dont get the concessions that you lot get ( well used to get ) so it is inevitable that after a period of sustained finals appearances we slide down the ladder and rebuild, I understand that is a foreign concept for you bandwagoners but there you go.

Oh my, I just had a peep at the ladder

Why on earth are Sydney 4th bottom, 12 points adrift of Freo after only 10 games, After all RTB is such a s**t coach, I don't get it

Stick to turning up to watch Sydney and shouting " well done number 23 " clap clap.

The champ comment was gold m8, the work of a genius
Nice melt champ

Nice melt champ

Look at number 32 go clap, clap, clap

I guess you are fairly new around these parts so I will give you some friendly advice

When you refer to someone as "champ" in generally means you are beaten, it's a very condescending term used by minnows

Now to use it in consecutive posts means you have absolutely nothing left. But look that's OK seeing you are a South Melbourne Blood fanatic, we understand.

By the way, what's the view like down there in the ghetto ?

Dude.. you wanted to get rid of Clarkson before his 3 peat, so forgive me if I don't take your opinions on AFL coaching very seriously..

Ha, I knew you'd be here mate...and I pretty much knew how you'd respond.

It's ok, I have admitted that I got the Clarkson call wrong in 2010. One day you will admit the same re: Ross.

Hope you are well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back