Essendon are now the one to watch out for - They can win the premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Some hater’s will claim the dons have a very favourable draw but that would be to undersell the edge that the team now bring to their games.
Dodoro has built this team for September success and the supporters will be expecting nothing less …

10+ years of ,criticism Dodoro deserves his time to shine!! GOAT list manager!!

That sort of acceptance is failure talking. Dream big! Half way through the season and the team is second in an 18-team comp. Matched it with last season's premiers, and won against a preliminary finalist. The only poor show was against Port.

Confidence should be high within the group. The belief from fans can take them a long way. They can win games.
Its really not. Under expect and fail or under expect and overachieve

Pass mark for us should be the double chance and winning a final

Now there is a man with some proper expectations.

I could not agree more with your "pass mark" for Essendon being a top 4 finish and to get to the prelim.

Given they are currently 2nd on the ladder surely making the GF is bare minimum..? I expect more.

Obviously I have them as a flag lock.. but making the GF would still be an okay result I guess..

Raise the bar Bomber fans. Stop being such pessimists.

Opposition supporters may get to witness Essendon lose two final games in the same year.
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

Chief surely one mock thread is enough on the main board

This thread is a lot more relevant than the Carlton/Collingwood one given you both had a draw AND your current ladder positions.

I think it will be a great place for two genuine premership contenders to debate who will be better.

As I said I think Essendon but I welcome the opinions of others.

This thread is a lot more relevant than the Carlton/Collingwood one given you both had a draw AND your current ladder positions.

I think it will be a great place for two genuine premership contenders to debate who will be better.

As I said I think Essendon but I welcome the opinions of others.
Carlton and Essendon percentage is .5 apart. They're closer to compare since Carlton were April premiers and Essendon are now May premiers in your book.

You should start another mock thread , Who will be better in 2024, Carlton or Essendon?

What's with the Carlton fan obsessions with Essendon threads (making them and contributing) on here?

Most of us can read through your 'blow smoke up their butt now so we can cash in later when we expect them to crash in flames' B/S.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the Carlton fan obsessions with Essendon threads (making them and contributing) on here?

Most of us can read through your 'blow smoke up their butt now so we can cash in later when we expect them to crash in flames' B/S.

Are there any optimistic Essendon fans?

Even the one North fan on Bigfooty is more upbeat.

Chief surely one mock thread is enough on the main board, or merge this with the Carlton Collingwood thread so we can mock all three teams in the one thread.
Oh you are on board when Essendon isn't mentioned, but...

Opposition supporters may get to witness Essendon lose two final games in the same year.
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

I don't think this is the year Essendon get to break the streak, but maybe.. finish 5th or 6th and get an interstate club at the G... Momentum might get them over the line.

Would be much funnier for the rest of us if the streak continues though

This is getting scary now for the rest of the comp. I thought the Swans were their biggest threat, but the way Essendon clinically dismantled Richmond compared to Sydney's inept bumbling loss to the same team - it's chalk and cheese.

Big gulf now between Essendon and the other 17 teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back