Opinion Who will be our next head coach?

Who will be our next head coach?

• Brett Ratten

Votes: 81 68.6%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Justin Longmuir

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Ross Lyon

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going blind, every time I buy a new TV they don't seem drastically better. My kids reckon the 5K thing doesn't work because they don't transmit in it anyway. The picture is okay but in the store they always look much better.

My best effort was when I bought a TV for my wife to have in the bedroom because she had mentioned it would be nice once. I got the TV but didn't have an aerial port, paid to get a guy out who convinced me to replace the whole aerial with a top of the line one. He broke all my terracotta tiles, long story short.... full re roof and so many thousands of dollars later and she told me that having a TV in the bedroom was bogan and that she didn't want it. It was a fairly expensive bad present.
I love it when they bring out a new technology TV, say a 50K HDDDD set, and then they purposely design television ads to highlight the picture quality which you then view on your old low tech TV.

New picture doesn’t look any better than the old one 😃

Jeebus! That’s how I picture mightymalaka !
I've got Big Balls....Dirty Big Balls! :seenoevil:

That's the pic i modelled my wedding photo's on!
Still don't understand why it didn't work out! 🤨

Ahhh The Great Bon......Now there's a B Scott i would happily follow down the highway to Hell! :fire:

I love it when they bring out a new technology TV, say a 50K HDDDD set, and then they purposely design television ads to highlight the picture quality which you then view on your old low tech TV.

New picture doesn’t look any better than the old one 😃

Not only that but the damn things get thinner and thinner.
Thankfully my TV still has the thickness to rest a stubbie on when the going gets tough.

New picture doesn’t look any better than the old one
That's hanneberry

So if Norf end up poaching Longhorse from Syd as their next coach do we make a play for Reece Shaw
giphy.gif

Your analogy may be more accurate if you likened Scott to a 32” CRT Philips with the analogue dial to change channels.
Fits his game plan better, eh gringo11 ?

(I like this sort of post: separates the millennials from the herd).

The old phosphor tubes were great, they never stopped, worse trouble was they were too heavy when you finally carried the ( still working ) bastard out to the nature strip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could say Richo over achieved not being bottom 2 for 5 years while we wasted picks. The North list wasn't terrible and his successful years were when the competition was so uneven that s**tter sides went into finals. We were s**t, GWS and GC were walk-overs, Dogs and Dees were rubbish. Just beat up easy beats and you were top 8.
So Richo over achieved after 6 years not making finals (4 years not even close), yet Scott under achieved after making 4 years finals (2 prelims from 6th and 8th spot, a bloody hard thing to do by the way).. he started coaching when North finished 13th when AFL only had 16 teams, that means their list was bottom 4 too? how many stars did north have during this time? I can only remember Brett Harvey, Goldstein, and probably Ziebell; Higgins; Cunningham.. anyone else?

Last edited:
If the Saints hire Scott who i think is a bloody hopeless coach i swear to god i will do absolutely nothing about it and i will just get a membership next year like i always do.

Take that StKilda

You are a dangerous, ferocious, and furious man Snake...these threats should not be taken lightly by those at the club. I tremble for them.

You are a dangerous, ferocious, and furious man Snake...these threats should not be taken lightly by those at the club. I tremble for them.
Yes im not a man to be messed with.
As you can see I'm currently sending a few stern emails to people who have upset me.
images (3).jpeg

It's Ratten's gig if he wants it
I have heard from 2 people who claim to be ITK.
One says Ratten hasn't fully gotten over the death of his son so is happy to just play a lesser role as an assistant and doesn't want the top job.

The other claims Ratten definitely wants the Saints job if and when it's available.

I'm sooooooooo confused.

Scott or Rats....feels like we are after a couple of burnouts. Starting to really hope we go untried such as Lenny, Caracella or Mitchell.
Yes Please

I have heard from 2 people who claim to be ITK.
One says Ratten hasn't fully gotten over the death of his son so is happy to just play a lesser role as an assistant and doesn't want the top job.

The other claims Ratten definitely wants the Saints job if and when it's available.

I'm sooooooooo confused.
Thats the truth , from a super close source , and im not ITK but source sure is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back