Rumour Who's going to the GC?

Remove this Banner Ad

So we really want him to leave?

Bock must stay. Two years ago he was our BEST player.

He developed from a weak nothing to a club champion all austtralian player.

For the fabric of the club he needs to stay.

Too many too happy for him to go IMO.

He can certainly patent the use of sharks on clothing and other assorted accessories.

chatsharks-teamlogo.gif

One's gone already if what I'm hearing is accurate

BUMP!

I knew back here and it's gotten worse since then.

9 Players signed up according to what I've heard. 3 All Australian Standard players, 3 good - very good players, 2 excellent youngsters and a spud.

Bock is just the beginning..

BUMP!

I knew back here and it's gotten worse since then.

9 Players signed up according to what I've heard. 3 All Australian Standard players, 3 good - very good players, 2 excellent youngsters and a spud.

Bock is just the beginning..
I'm really gravitating to Rendell's opinion of their success at the moment.

Having watched a fair bit of their VFL team.......I'd kill for Swallow or Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralphy the rumour Monger said a week ago

Ablett
Bock
Rischetelli (spelling)
Krakour
Harbrow

and one other I have forgot.

I posted on 24th July in this thread, from an SMS I'd received that day, stating those three names had signed with the Gold Coast. So Ralphy's a bit slow (or took a while to read all the various threads? :p )

Hardly controversial predictions, though ...

would you prefer controversial and wrong?

it also looks highly likely rischatelli signed in last years window, as GC now look likely to trade for Brennan who will cost more in trade than Rischatelli would have.

if you still had free choice, you'd make brennan your uncontracted pick and trade for the cheaper player.

Hardly controversial predictions, though ...

a) I didn't make them, just posted what a little birdie told me.
b) I hadn't heard Rischetelli's name once associated with GC. Had heard Gazza's and we'd discussed the possibility of Bock being our one.

At the time I received that text, my first thought was "pfft as if". Now, with two of the three public, I'm not so sure.

would you prefer controversial and wrong?

Is it worth wasting oxygen discussing things that everyone assumes is going to happen?

Is there ANYONE left who genuinely thinks Ablett will sign with Geelong?

Everyone is still guessing as much now as they were two months ago. I personally can't believe he'd leave a club where he and his family have such a heritage. I understand the $$$ issue, but the name Ablett is synonymous with Geelong surely?

The only reason I posted this bit of "inside" info was predominantly because Bock was mentioned. Within days of receiving this text Bock came out and said he wanted to be a one team man, and we all know now how honest that was now, but at the time I thought it pretty much dismissed the validity and accuracy of the information I received. Now that Rischetelli has also announced his intentions it makes me realise that the text was accurate and that it's only a matter of time before Ablett does the same.

Is it worth wasting oxygen discussing things that everyone assumes is going to happen?

Is there ANYONE left who genuinely thinks Ablett will sign with Geelong?

I've been on the "Ablett will re-sign with Geelong" bandwagon from the start, I may as well ride it out :eek: It's certainly one of the more lonely bandwagons I've been on though :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back