A Section VAFA Premier 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, now you're a Panther Hansie...I have made a promise to Rooster to reconnect with the Pantherhood. Where is the local watering hole? I'm keen to get in early preseason style!
I was a panther once Canada, correct. Things went a little sour back around 2011 so I moved on, as you well know. On to Canterbury and now to vets in the EFL. Of course if you knew anything about Carey at all you would know the watering hole of choice is and forever will be the geebung my friend!

I was a panther once Canada, correct. Things went a little sour back around 2011 so I moved on, as you well know. On to Canterbury and now to vets in the EFL. Of course if you knew anything about Carey at all you would know the watering hole of choice is and forever will be the geebung my friend!
Correction Hansie. The Harp is the now the watering hole of choice.
Anyhow, wrong thread

Great Panther chat lads.
I'm heading to the Harp later to connect. Not to crow, just connect.

I thought Carey / Panthers were in B Grade.........Have I missed something??

It's a pretty long off season flat. I think any talk in any forum should be welcomed. But yes the mighty Panthers are in B. And at the Harp.
Perhaps if me, Ready Red, Hansie, Carlton, OC37 wish to chit chatter a little we should migrate.

It's a pretty long off season flat. I think any talk in any forum should be welcomed. But yes the mighty Panthers are in B. And at the Harp.
Perhaps if me, Ready Red, Hansie, Carlton, OC37 wish to chit chatter a little we should migrate.
Canada perhaps!!!!!!!!!

Canada perhaps!!!!!!!!!

I have to applaud that one. Quick, witty (for you). Will be heading to Canada in December. You will have to deal with some Canada free time around Xmas. I hope you can cope.

I have to applaud that one. Quick, witty (for you). Will be heading to Canada in December. You will have to deal with some Canada free time around Xmas. I hope you can cope.
Frankly, even you could have managed that one. On second thoughts, maybe not.

I'm sure Kew, Xavs, Carey and whomsoever you choose to become betrothed to in the interim will miss you.

Hopefully you will keep the Maplebet administrators informed of your whereabouts.

schneider to play the full season at beaumaris.

don't be surprised to see koschitzke make an appearance as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beauy Saints look strong this year. Maplebet working out a market, but expect them to be mid table. Lots of positives at Saint park.

Canada, what's to become of the rent-free PT studio now Bruno has vacated?

Any other journeymen in the crosshairs?

Bruno vacated quite a while ago Chazz. This is old news.
A strong club will always try and throw that net far and wide to capture the journey fish and those closer to home.
Some recruiting fails, whilst others can help bring home flags.
I'm sure another journeyman will appear again soon.

Get on SKOBS they will be unbeatable.

I have had to tell Brian to nick off. I can't keep taking his bets. He's all over them for the 2017 flag.
They will be short.

Changed capitalisation - sailing close to the wind there my Canuck friend - OTP

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruno vacated quite a while ago Chazz. This is old news.
A strong club will always try and throw that net far and wide to capture the journey fish and those closer to home.
Some recruiting fails, whilst others can help bring home flags.
I'm sure another journeyman will appear again soon.

I can't say I was after your recruiting methodologies Canada. I know how much you like the sight of your own words, but a simple "no" or "not yet" would suffice.

I can't say I was after your recruiting methodologies Canada. I know how much you like the sight of your own words, but a simple "no" or "not yet" would suffice.

I realise you didn't come out and directly ask for my methodologies, but I knew you wanted a little more. Deep down you did. You seem to mention and comment on me quite a bit. So I'm happy to keep providing comments.
PM me if you want to chat some more (off air) or we can catch up for a drink?

I realise you didn't come out and directly ask for my methodologies, but I knew you wanted a little more. Deep down you did. You seem to mention and comment on me quite a bit. So I'm happy to keep providing comments.
PM me if you want to chat some more (off air) or we can catch up for a drink?
Chazz is very particular about the company he keeps. Best just keep the conversation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back