WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barwon Heads defeated Altona by a point with a goal after the siren.
I have an onsite van at barwon heads I watched most of the game. Altona looked really good. Alot of young kids out there and Barwon playing full strength. I was talking to a bloke from altona and he was saying they had 9 senior players out.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have an onsite van at barwon heads I watched most of the game. Altona looked really good. Alot of young kids out there and Barwon playing full strength. I was talking to a bloke from altona and he was saying they had 9 senior players out.

Unfortunately your observation that Barwon Heads was "playing full strength" isn't quite accurate - the Heads had 8 of their 2022 premiership players not play yesterday - Oli Wiltshire, Lachlan Wilson, Nathan Brown, Logan Mitchell, Kyle Polley, Charlie Brauer, Ryan Harvey and Jayden McLauchlan. Also 2 of their 2023 recruits didnt play as they sustained ACL injuries in the last 2 weeks in Slorach and Syddall.

Unfortunately your observation that Barwon Heads was "playing full strength" isn't quite accurate - the Heads had 8 of their 2022 premiership players not play yesterday - Oli Wiltshire, Lachlan Wilson, Nathan Brown, Logan Mitchell, Kyle Polley, Charlie Brauer, Ryan Harvey and Jayden McLauchlan. Also 2 of their 2023 recruits didnt play as they sustained ACL injuries in the last 2 weeks in Slorach and Syddall.
Oh, what a way to break Altona's heart thinking they were going to be a powerhouse. Back to the drawing board guys.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I stand corrected. Only relaying as to what I was told on the day. I dont have any affiliation with altona so it doesn't bother me to be honest. But it was a great hit out from what I seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back