WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see J.lampi now at north Footscray.. love to get around that bloke. Seen him play a fair bit and got best on the weekend. Can play the kid smokey for the league BNF and if dealtera can get enough ball inside 50 will win the goal kicking.. another one that love to change clubs IMO
Been around and can play.

Was at Nth v Newport game and the power took the game up to North till 3 qtr time. They will be very competitive in Div 2 this year. Cam D' Altera is a handy pick up and will kick many goals this year. As for Nth they still have quite a few to come back in hopefully next week against Manor Lakes

Was at Nth v Newport game and the power took the game up to North till 3 qtr time. They will be very competitive in Div 2 this year. Cam D' Altera is a handy pick up and will kick many goals this year. As for Nth they still have quite a few to come back in hopefully next week against Manor Lakes
Ando it seems a though your mob always have "quite a few to come back in". How many players do you guys actually play each week? Is it more than the 22 every other team plays?

Hopefully not

Still trying to work out 3rd to 6th but..
North over Manor Lakes by 27 points
Newport over Wests by 44 points
Yarraville over Albanvale by 80 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B smith for Yarra in his first game in the 1's for the club absolutely dominated yesterday....prob the best mark in the comp and my pick to run away with there bnf come end of year!

Interesting read on Ammos Div 3 page. Point Cook to play WRFL Div 2 in 2018. Apparently negotiations been going on since ex CEO Bob was in place

Interesting read on Ammos Div 3 page. Point Cook to play WRFL Div 2 in 2018. Apparently negotiations been going on since ex CEO Bob was in place

Hearing huge issues at tarniet v sunny heights today.

Fix this s**t WRFL and stop leaving issues for clubs to sort out, or PCFC wont be coming. The numbers will vote against this.

Sick of the bullshit. Fix it now. Stop the incompetence

Hearing huge issues at tarniet v sunny heights today.

Fix this s**t WRFL and stop leaving issues for clubs to sort out, or PCFC wont be coming. The numbers will vote against this.

Sick of the bullshit. Fix it now. Stop the incompetence
Where did you hear this? There were literally no issues at all. Not even bad language.

Must have some credible sources!

Was a very good contest played in great spirits. Players from both sides in the rooms after the game and literally not anything close to an issue in the crowd.

Who did you hear this from? I want to know because the only bullshit here is whoever made this comment. What a disgrace.

Well done Tarneit. Always welcome at Heights. Building a great rivalry.

TT, you are better than this. Actually appalled at your comments.

On Pixel XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Under the carpet as per usual
Name your source! What the hell gives you the right to make a false comment like this?

Is this your lame attempt to stop point Cook coming to the WRFL?

Name your source. Will actually be following this up because it is complete rubbish. You can't just come online and spread false rubbish like this with no repercussions.

PM me your source of you want, because this is not on

On Pixel XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy to cool off until im 10000% sure.
Been assured what i have been told is incorrect.
Looking more likely that i was informed wrong. Apologies to Sunny Heights and Tarniet clubs if caused any issues.
Might be a hidden agenda to why we were fed such "news"

Looking more likely that i was informed wrong. Apologies to Sunny Heights and Tarniet clubs if caused any issues.
Might be a hidden agenda to why we were fed such "news"

Definatly no trouble at the game today, was a great contest by both sides, and played in good spirit, both sides stuck around after the game for a few beers and a chat.

Interested in why Point Cook would come directly into Div 2? (No disrespect to them) Are we back to a bye situation?, or is somebody likely to drop out?, or none drop at end of year with a couple to come up? Is there another Ammo's team also being lined up? I would have thought 3 x Divisions of 8 each makes more sense, but am interested to see what transpires. All makes for an interesting 2018.

Interested in why Point Cook would come directly into Div 2? (No disrespect to them) Are we back to a bye situation?, or is somebody likely to drop out?, or none drop at end of year with a couple to come up? Is there another Ammo's team also being lined up? I would have thought 3 x Divisions of 8 each makes more sense, but am interested to see what transpires. All makes for an interesting 2018.
they are in D3 in the Ammos and are getting flogged most weeks, there are better sides in div.3 that should go up before them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back