WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane to be in undertakers “corner”.. feels like we are getting another “buddies getting involved” match like the sting v HHH mania match..

hopefully without HHH winning

To then set up a tag team match in Saudi Arabia

urgh! Brothers of Destruction reunite again.

but then it wont 'really' be the last time HHH vs Taker?

last singles match though.

Saudi Arabia must be desperate.

apparently the Saudi Prince is a huge fan of the 90s/Attitude Era WWF, so the story goes. He wanted Undertaker, Warrior and Yokozuna at the previous show. LOL!

I'd take Raw and SmackDown over house shows which is what we're going to get next year onwards.

Not saying that, just saying compared to the 2 Saudi shows, we just have what seems to be random tag matches with no story. They at least had every title defended.
To be fair, if you saw Raw today, they started the build for SSD. While we knew the matches weeks ago, it's starting to translate on TV with the folks starting to set up the angles. Ronda/Bella's and Riott Squad is a perfect example, along with Shield v Strowman/Drew/Ziggler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours on another forum reckon 3 more matches to be added including the battle royal.

I actually hope not. There are already 10 matches announced with a 4 hour running time plus half hour for the pre show. Would hate to see any or multiple matches going under 5 minutes to save time. Although does it matter about running over time anymore with the network?

I actually hope not. There are already 10 matches announced with a 4 hour running time plus half hour for the pre show. Would hate to see any or multiple matches going under 5 minutes to save time. Although does it matter about running over time anymore with the network?

no, but they would still need to communicate it to the PPV providers.

10 matches at 4 hours is 24 minutes per match, not taking into consideration undertaker will take 10 minutes to get to the ring. Think its certain we already have some squash matches booked.

10 matches at 4 hours is 24 minutes per match, not taking into consideration undertaker will take 10 minutes to get to the ring. Think its certain we already have some squash matches booked.

they're not giving the IIconics 24 minutes, hometown or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back