WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished watching Raw about to watch Smackdown.

I can not believe how much i enjoyed that main event, Strowman is the most impressive big man I have seen in the E.

That kick up off the apron was insane, not many wrestlers could do that let alone a man his size.

Give Brock the title at Mania and have Braun destroy him at Summerslam.

We kept hearing how good Braun was in the ring i hope he puts on a show at Mania, have him take on Taker and win not Roman.
Unless it's Taker vs Reigns vs Strowman I don't see how BRAAAAUUUNNN fits into Wrestlemania.

He could always win the Andrew Battle Royale again but that would feel a bit meh after his last few months.

Unless it's Taker vs Reigns vs Strowman I don't see how BRAAAAUUUNNN fits into Wrestlemania.

He could always win the Andrew Battle Royale again but that would feel a bit meh after his last few months.

I still think they do a Raw vs Smackdown match Strowman vs Corban

Edit looks like it will be Ambrose vs Corban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wanted a draw, Luke Harper winning isn't what they wanted.
I was being lazy with my one word post about it, but thank you for explaining what I meant for me haha.

As someone else said, hard to sync the feet anyway, shitty camera work more than anything I reckon.

On another note... I really ******* hope KO doesnt drop the title to Oldberg at Fastlane.. I don't know about anyone else, but I hung on every word of that promo at the start of RAW.. it was brilliant. Nice to see some s**t back in his character. Jericho has done a brilliant job being his buddy and building up to the moment KO turned on him IMO... proper heel style now.

I was being lazy with my one word post about it, but thank you for explaining what I meant for me haha.

As someone else said, hard to sync the feet anyway, shitty camera work more than anything I reckon.

On another note... I really ******* hope KO doesnt drop the title to Oldberg at Fastlane.. I don't know about anyone else, but I hung on every word of that promo at the start of RAW.. it was brilliant. Nice to see some s**t back in his character. Jericho has done a brilliant job being his buddy and building up to the moment KO turned on him IMO... proper heel style now.
It doesn't make any sense to build him up this way, just to lose the title 2 weeks later and relegate him back to the midcard.

It doesn't make any sense to build him up this way, just to lose the title 2 weeks later and relegate him back to the midcard.
This is the same WWE that built Miz into a champ headlining WM only for him to tag with big show and basically be a bit of a nobody in the wilderness for a few years.... anything is possible haha

Owens losing it via a Jericho interference makes sense and it wouldn't be the worst thing. Gives the story to their inevitable WM match and fued that added fire and interest and will bring the US title more focus and prestige.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'd love Jericho to help Owens win, so he can continue the whole 'You can't win without me' thing, and so they can feud over the universal title. But we all know Owens is losing.

What the ending to Smackdown proved was Luke Harper is not ready to main event Wrestlemania ******* up the finish like that. Let AJ win and win the belt at Mania
...I don't think that's the case at all.

Cena and Batista did the same thing at RR 2005, didn't stop either of them main eventing Mania that year.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Jericho drop the US title before mania. Owens to cost him that title as well would be interesting.

Someone like a Cesaro or Rusev could be elevated to the title again.

Im hoping it stays on Jericho though

I actually tweeted wwe just after they posted the ending of the battle royal.
You know what i said ??......

eej95sp7zkcx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back