Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of these evil campaigners have some OP powers.... “do anything you like” “literally can’t die”
Mabye he used the protection power last night from MWPP.

Anyway who am I going tonight? My aim has been off so far in this game and I got a good hit last night when I went with the village consensus.

Fwiw my sights are on Smeg or IDC at the moment.

Anyway who am I going tonight? My aim has been off so far in this game and I got a good hit last night when I went with the village consensus.

Pop Smeg.

What do we have left?

I recon keep evil guessing they seem to be able to block

Are you one of these?

I googled “most agile Pokémon” and this looked like the most likely lot. So for those who know about Pokémon, how would you kill one of these “agile” types.

Same way you faint any pokemon.

Speed in pokemon games works by deciding who moves first.

Smeg

Ok. So what would that look like in this game?

I'd say base stats probably aren't implemented in this game. There hasn't been any inclination its something to worry about this game, as abilities seem to be based off of moves or abilities in pokemon.

I.e. String shot lowers accuracy of the opposing pokemon and in this game randomises votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fr0ggy has died. He has died of fright.
Fr0ggy was Ash Ketchum, a pro-village human Pokemon Trainer.
Each night, starting night 1 he can target a player and if that player is a pokemon using a night action he will improve their action during that night.
1588277528416.png

Smeg Head has died.
Smeg Head was Quilava, an evil pokemon in TEAM MAGMA!
Quilava had the ability Flame Charge, which was a 100% vig.
1588277451568.png

Riviat has died. A Team Rocket calling card was found next to his body.
Riviat was Ninetails, an evil pokemon in TEAM MAGMA!
Ninetails had the passive ability Fire Spin, any votes on him were worth 0.49. Votes he made had a random value between 1 and 9.
1588277633958.png

All members of Team Magma have died. Team Magma has left the game!

Active Player List
croweater 41
Quivorir
Chipmunk
I Dont Care
Hatchy1992
William Wonka
Barrybran
Golumless
harry000
Papa Juggs
Elton Johns Wig
Jack The Godfather
3KZ is Football
brahj
ClarkeM
raskolnikov
boncer34

It is DAY.

We didn't get consensus overnight for double day today. If this is something people do want please feel free to post in thread or PM me like yesterday and if we get consensus I'll call the day early (as soon as we have consensus). Otherwise we will look to have a double day tomorrow.

Last edited:
FACT OF THE DAY

Is more specific today.

Last night, Elton Johns Wig did not use a night action, and there was 1 night action targeted at them.

Happy to speed up the game.

Also to put more information in the public domain, I used my “Supersonic” power on I Don’t Care, which means his night action was randomised, if he had one and his lynch vote is also randomised today.

As for today, I Don’t Care qualifies for the lynch on #lurkertheory

I would also be in favour of a double phase day if possible.
EskimoPAFC

I'll go with the flow and go I Don't Care. EskimoPAFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back