murphy2bedabest

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2003
On the final table-ALL IN
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Man U and Melbourne Storm
what will our side look like in a few year? when the likes of Johno West Aker and Eagleton will be gone?

everyone born in and after 1982

you may add who you want us to pick at pick 5

heres mine

FB O'Shea Harris Morris
HB Everitt Williams Addison
C Ray Cross Griffen
HF Higgins Henderson* Murphy
FF Harbrow Tiller Lynch
RUCK Minson Cooney Boyd
INTER Gia Callan Wight Hill Stack

FB: B.Harris, D.Morris, T. Callan
B: A. Everitt , T.Williams, C.wight
C: F.Ray, M.Boyd, R.Griffen
HF: D.Giansiracusa,W.SKipper, R.Murphy
FF:S.Higgins, S.Tiller, J.Harbrow
RUCK:W.Minson, D.Cross, A.Cooney
INT: M.Lynch, P.O'Shea, D. Addison, A. McDougall

pretty similar?
Morris at full back?
I think addison will improve and be a starter in a few years, not just a bench player. I like the Idea of a Tiller, Henderson, Skipper and Minson in the forward line. I am pretty sure we will be picking up a ruckman with pick 19 or our first pick next year. This will be a very good team, here is my team:
B: Morris, Harris, O'Shea
HB: Everitt, Williams, Cooney
C: Ray, Griffen, Harbrow
HF: Higgins, Henderson*, Addison
F: Skipper, Tiller, Murphy
Foll: Unselected Ruck*, Cross, Boyd
INT: Giansiracusa, Callan, Minson, Wight
EMG: Lynch, McDougall, Hill

Morris at full back?
I think addison will improve and be a starter in a few years, not just a bench player. I like the Idea of a Tiller, Henderson, Skipper and Minson in the forward line. I am pretty sure we will be picking up a ruckman with pick 19 or our first pick next year. This will be a very good team, here is my team:
B: Morris, Harris, O'Shea
HB: Everitt, Williams, Cooney
C: Ray, Griffen, Harbrow
HF: Higgins, Henderson*, Addison
F: Skipper, Tiller, Murphy
Foll: Unselected Ruck*, Cross, Boyd
INT: Giansiracusa, Callan, Minson, Wight
EMG: Lynch, McDougall, Hill

You would prefer an unselected ruck prospect in front of big will, do you not have faith in the big fella

Unlike most people here, I think Higgins will start playing 50% midfield next year and then by 2009, he will be a quality midfielder. However, everyone else seems to have him in a forward pocket or on the flank.

Unlike most people here, I think Higgins will start playing 50% midfield next year and then by 2009, he will be a quality midfielder. However, everyone else seems to have him in a forward pocket or on the flank.

I actually read that he wants tom model his game on Ben Cousins and Simon Black which he has the body build to do

FB Wight McDougall Morris
HB Griffen Williams Callan
C Ray Cooney Boyd
HF Giansiracusa Harris Murphy
FF Higgins Tiller Everitt
RUCK Minson Cross Harbrow
INTER Skipper Lynch Hill Addison

C Ray Cooney Boyd

WHY WOULD YOU MOVE HARRIS TO CHF WHEN HE KILLS IT AT FULL BACK AND DOESNT KICK GOALS WHEN GIVEN A QUATER UP FOWARD. HE IS A GOOD CONTESTED MARK BUT THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM CONTESTING AS A DEFENDER AND CONTESTING AS A FOWARD.

Do people think its possible that we can draft both Lachlan Henderson and Jarrod Grant or will the one we don't draft definitely be gone. Imagine Grant,Henderson,Cooney/Cross/Boyd,Williams/Everitt,Harris as the spine.

I Think most people here will agree with you here about Higgins Playing about 50% in the Midfield next year, but for me it's all about Rotation i mean we have Cooney Cross Boyd Griffen Harbrow Ray and Higgins all there, not a bad Midfield IMO

C Ray Cooney Boyd

U dont see griffen moving to the midfield before Harbrow. Boyd is too tough in the guts to play on the wing. Addison could take the back flank Griffen could take the wing and Boyd would start in the middle

WHY WOULD YOU MOVE HARRIS TO CHF WHEN HE KILLS IT AT FULL BACK AND DOESNT KICK GOALS WHEN GIVEN A QUATER UP FOWARD. HE IS A GOOD CONTESTED MARK BUT THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE FROM CONTESTING AS A DEFENDER AND CONTESTING AS A FOWARD.

Do people think its possible that we can draft both Lachlan Henderson and Jarrod Grant or will the one we don't draft definitely be gone. Imagine Grant,Henderson,Cooney/Cross/Boyd,Williams/Everitt,Harris as the spine.

BECAUSE THE QUESTION WAS THE BEST U/25 TEAM AND CONSIDERING OUR DEFENSE WAS ONE OF THE WORST IN THE LEAGUE IN 2007, I THOUGHT BRIAN'S TALENTS MIGHT BE BETTER USED ELSEWHERE

Without worrying about hypothetical's (players we don't have yet) what's your team ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i agree. Midfield is exactly where i can see him doing what he does best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back