mrpig

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Round five is looking like a doozy round with big names like Sandi and Gaj out, so would be interesting to see how many of you are copping a zero this week. If so who and where?

Its not That bad is it? Jeez i've got 1-2 guys in all areas of my bench, that are playing.

what do i do with Sandilands, Giles, Redden and Big O in my rucks

is it worth trading Sandilands for Kruezer while he is still going up in value? can't afford a zero this week, my opponent also had Swan VC

I'm another with the same ruck combo as above, I'm sure there're plenty of us, the better players may do a great trade and avoid the donut, personally I'm just gonna take the hit and try fix my backline :)

edit: and hope orren is a late call up.

my apolgies to you guys, Fremantle and Sandi himself.

I traded in Sandi for Mumford last week.

Hence his downfall was imminent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got all my back emergencies playing but I'll have a forward donut if there is no late emergencies/team selections and I dont trade.

what do i do with Sandilands, Giles, Redden and Big O in my rucks

is it worth trading Sandilands for Kruezer while he is still going up in value? can't afford a zero this week, my opponent also had Swan VC

Same......no ruck trades for me, crossing the fingers on big O or it will be my first O.
Can live with that this week though, should be right on all league games.

Damn Cornes being a late out and Hall is my emergency so unless there is a late change i will get a 0... I will have to drown my sorrows in Swans 342..

Back